Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Who's putting money on Lambert for Leeds job?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leeds-specials/next-permanent-manager

Odds have dropped now 10/1, surely this is nonsense of the highest order.

He''s got two players from there who left because of lack of ambition why would Lambert go there.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leeds-specials/next-permanent-manager Odds have dropped now 10/1, surely this is nonsense of the highest order. He''s got two players from there who left because of lack of ambition why would Lambert go there.[/quote]

Its how bookies make their money, get idiots to lay bets on, nobody is asking for bets on him staying here are they.

Retrograde step........He''s done his ''searching for diamonds amongst the rubble'' and will want something up market next time.

leeds fan!!some money has gone on this, 50s to 10s and now is currently only 8s(at skybet) to be the next prem manager to leavebut there is no way he would leaving Norwich for Leeds, why would he? almost funny!!

Why is anyone even looking at the odds?

Lambert to Burnely, and even more recently than that, Rhodes to Norwich odds show how easily swayed the betting market on such matters as they are.

you never see a poor bookie.. not because they dont pay out often but because they make someone they know wont leave their current job favourite for another job...

that way it sucks in the gullible and parts them from their cash...a fool and their money.....

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

Maybe he''s more determined to manage Snodgrass than we anticipated! [/quote]

But he already has managed Snodgrass - at Livingston!!!

it would be possible if you could find a bookie willing to take the bet, but i doubt that such an animal exists. i imagine the odds would not be too enticing, 1-50 or worse. at least that is my read as a confirmed non gambler.

[quote user="star_manic"]it would be possible if you could find a bookie willing to take the bet, but i doubt that such an animal exists. i imagine the odds would not be too enticing, 1-50 or worse. at least that is my read as a confirmed non gambler.[/quote]

Like I said before,No bookies in his right mind will give odds on Lambert staying, they would be Bankrupt by tonight  

When and if Lambert leaves Norwich, we all know it will be to go to a better club (in his mind) I think it is also about his private life, does anybody know what it''s like in Norwich ?

Seriously anyone putting money on this may as well have just burnt it. I would happily offer odds of a million to one and take their money! Lambert will be Norwich manager for quite a while as yet, As I believe Rodgers will probably be more in demand when a bigger job comes up because of the football his team plays.