Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

I will eat my car if...

we are relegated. Well, maybe not, in case anybody wishes to hold me to that rather rash pledge. But for all you worriers and pessimists out there, fear not, I am confident that Premiership survival is a cinch for Team Lambo. Sunderland was a mere glitch, forget about it. There has to be the odd fcuk up during a season and I''m sure Paul Lambert has sufficient nous to keep us in this division for at least one more season, if not more.

Real question is can we maintain a challenge for 7th or 8th place ?

[quote user="City1st"]Real question is can we maintain a challenge for 7th or 8th place ?
[/quote]

No. The squad is not yet big or good enough.

But, I also agree with Mr Hunt. I do not think we will get stuck in the relegation mire either.

We will finish somewhere around 14th place.

[quote user="City1st"]Real question is can we maintain a challenge for 7th or 8th place ?
[/quote]

I think we can, the matches around us today could help us if we win our game up to 8th we go.

I like your style MH. Also like the words cinch and glitch in the same paragraph! I''m convinced we are not going down and confidently predicted a 15th place before a ball was kicked thus season. We have the tenacity and spirit that will see us through.

I''m already thinking of next season to some extent, whilst hoping we can get those extra 6 or 8 points ASAP this time. I have already posted about whether we can start to team build and play more expansive football. I''m convinced that us what PL and Culverhouse will be looking for us to do and to build. This is a great time for Ncfc.