Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Curious Yellow (2)

Anyone else notice that the last block of seats in the new stand are a slightly less orangey shade of yellow than the rest. Cock-up on the seat ordering front?

I think the words ''NORWICH CITY'' are too low down. They would have been better a bit higher up. Still as they will be covered with fans evry Saturday I suppose it doesnt really matter.

The slightly different colour seats are because they are padded seats for the execurive area.

The Norwich City in the New stand will be changed during the close season. The reason for it being the way it is, is because there was a shortage of green seats (honestly!) and the compnay could not provide them in time.

"Executive" seats? What a wonderful concept - all these executives with tender behinds, sitting down gingerly on their padded seats!
It reminds me of those wonderful days at Carrow Road when crowd misbehaviour meant a shower of green seat cushions raining down on the pitch. What a sight! In those more innocent times I think the club actually got into trouble for it once or twice..