Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Simeon Jackson

Those of you saying he is off next season should think again. Even with Vaughan coming back we have to keep him.

He''s been getting better and better since the Wolves game and his goal there and is now starting to look every inch the Premiership striker.

Absolutely superb today, his best performance this season and MOTM in my book.

We could probably add one more to Moro, Holt, Vaughan, Jacko to replace Wilbraham (although he has been performing well when called upon, he''s the weakest link in the forward line).

I agree he didn''t have his shooting boots on today, but we know how clinical he can be, look at last week in the cup, one chance, one goal.

to be fair cusdp, he was a real threat and got an assist.  He had a few shots and could have done better on a few, but he was a constant thorn in their defence.  We have been spoilt with our chance to shot ratio but a similar player would be someone like Defoe and I bet his shot to goal ratio is similar to Cinnamons.

He''s doing the right thing to score - I''m sure he''ll have 2 on a nother day.

His all round team play was excellent today and his chances were hardly clear cut. He does seem to want to smash everything as hard as he can though which reminds me of Defoe. A bit of ''Henry'' coolness would do him no harm

I always spouted on here that Jacko would not make it at the Premiership level, but he has gradually shown me up for the footballing ignoramous that I am. Today sealed it. He was excellent, despite a couple of snatched efforts that he should have achieved more with. I also thought that Grant was terrific, as did the fawning commentator on the stream I watched.

I also thought our Chris would not make it and, apart from a couple of flashy moments, he is proving me to be the footballing sage that I surely am.

Today, IMO, sealed safety. The others have too much to do to catch us.

I now look forward to old sour face, Lawrenson, on MOTD tonight.  

''''I agree he didn''t have his shooting boots on today, but we know how clinical he can be, look at last week in the cup, one chance, one goal.''''

I think it was more like 3 chances 1 goal tbh.

He was the best striker on display today - he best performance in a norwich shirt by a long way. Far from perfect - his finishing was poor and he was v anonymous for the 15 mins before half time. But his work ethic was fab and he used his pace intelligently for a change. Completely outshone a relatively Holt, who should have been the player taken off for Morison for me

Pilkington was MOTM for me though, competetive and fab use of teh ball, and his goal showed was what the strikers should have been doing, movement in the box.

Turned the centre halfs for the most of the game! Nice to see that and pace to! Thought grant was brilliant again and should have had a couple on another day he would have,7 prem games without a goal,Swansea will be amazing to get a point,on the ball city,who needs 6 foot plus centre halfs,