Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Lambert- if fans are going to moan after 1 defeat...

Support today was great and his comment came after a brilliant performance with passion from Lambo and his team. Interviews directly after a game should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Why do we always have the usual suspects on here moaning about the crowd.

Our support and loyalty is as good and much better than most teams.

[quote user="im spartacus"]don''t bother turning up, from the man himself... obviously that applies to nobody  on here [:D][/quote]Easy to say that when they''ve already got your ST money[;)]

Lambert has it spot on. There are plenty on here who should hold their heads in shame for writing some of the garbage that I''ve seen over the years. Supporters? some of you are most certainly not.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i wonder if he has such strong views on early leavers [:D][/quote]I did him say that Chris Packham was a total bellend on Room 101

The moaners are probably serial moaners who moan about everything in their lives.   You could win the league and they''d still find someting to moan about.  

Best thing with moaners is to ignore them.    

By the way, I''m not moaning about moaners, so I''m not a  moaner, really I''m not, I''m .... I''m ....I''m........ is there anybody there??

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="im spartacus"]i wonder if he has such strong views on early leavers [:D][/quote]

I did him say that Chris Packham was a total bellend on Room 101
[/quote]

Chris Packham is a total bellend full stop

There is a difference between moaning and having an opinion. If we are to start slating people for having an opinion where is this country going?

[quote user="JF"]There is a difference between moaning and having an opinion. If we are to start slating people for having an opinion where is this country going?[/quote]Wait until we have Sharia Law and you can''t express an opinion without being beheaded, etc. etc. etc.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="im spartacus"]i wonder if he has such strong views on early leavers [:D][/quote]I did him say that Chris Packham was a total bellend on Room 101[/quote]

Chris Packham is a total bellend full stop

[/quote]He knows his sh*t though........

Pink un law: Anyone who dares to suggest that a poor perfomance was indeed a poor performance will be stripped, tied to a tractor and frog marched through the city centre with a stereo playing the voice of Nelson from the Simpsons (HA HA) on a loop.

Well put ''R'' Us ... there will always be things about the side to pick up on and debate on this forum and sometimes they''ll be negatives about the side. Not much point having a message board about the club if the rule is ''only say nice things about NCFC''.

Today was superb, real class in possession for the first time in a few weeks, plenty of movement and no sense in which we were constantly in danger of giving the ball away, which has been the case of late, even when winning.

Of course it helps playing a lower table side at home but Bolton have proved their ability lately so nothing should detract from the win - indeed overcoming our defensive adversity showed a maturing squad.

That said, I would stand by comments made after Sunderland (and, come to that, each of the West Brom games), that our central midfield remains a weak link. Fox was ok today and Hoolahan showed again that he has a place against the lower table sides, but both struggle against better opposition.

Of course, when you have 32 points from 24 games, it''s a nice weakness to be able to mention! Thought I''d say it again though as that way people can have a go at someone for moaning when we win, and not just overreacting when we lose.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

The moaners are probably serial moaners who moan about everything in their lives.   You could win the league and they''d still find someting to moan about.  

By the way, I''m not moaning about moaners, so I''m not a  moaner, really I''m not, I''m .... I''m ....I''m........ is there anybody there??

[/quote]

Everyone moans, can you honestly say you don''t moan about things? Some people just have to moan/worry (which them comes across as moaning, even if their just worried) as its in their nature, some people like to moan for fun (My Grandad is a prime example of this, he loves to moan, and knows full well he is moaning and plays up to that) and some people just moan here and there (and i''m sure you can''t fully define everyone into those three types).

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote] Everyone moans, can you honestly say you don''t moan about things? Some people just have to moan/worry (which them comes across as moaning, even if their just worried) as its in their nature, some people like to moan for fun (My Grandad is a prime example of this, he loves to moan, and knows full well he is moaning and plays up to that) and some people just moan here and there (and i''m sure you can''t fully define everyone into those three types).[/quote]

Some moaners moan about not having  nothing to moan about.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote] Everyone moans, can you honestly say you don''t moan about things? Some people just have to moan/worry (which them comes across as moaning, even if their just worried) as its in their nature, some people like to moan for fun (My Grandad is a prime example of this, he loves to moan, and knows full well he is moaning and plays up to that) and some people just moan here and there (and i''m sure you can''t fully define everyone into those three types).[/quote]

Some moaners moan about not having  nothing to moan about.

[/quote]

I don''t want to moan but I suspect you mean anything. If they didn''t have nothing to moan about, they would have something to moan about. But, on the other hand, they may moan if they had something to moan about. Who''s moaning?

I would imagine he was talking about people in the ground moaning, not people on here.

JF there is a big difference between commenting on a poor performance, and some of the emotive drivel spouted after the Sunderland defeat, a quick trawl of the responses revealed everything from Norwich being relegation certanties to Paul lambert being clueless, interdispersed with bile against a posters particular hate figure/scapegoat. I doubt anybody on here would try to tell you that the performance against Sunderland was not poor and today we saw the character of the squad to turn in a good performance, despite playing with a cobbled together defence due to the injuries to Ayala and Whitbread. We took a big step towards safety today, the scapegoats palyed wel but still some damn us with faint praise (bolton are rubbish - That would be the Bolton that recently beat Liverpool and were ona decent run), sometimes you have to grow a pair and admit you are wrong, it is not a sign of weakness.....