Sign in to follow this  
@NYCANARIES

NY Canaries need 1 ticket for Man U

No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?

it''s ''you''re planning''as in you are(does help if you are seeking some kind of high ground)

[quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][IMG]http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/epic_fail_stickers-p217360264558385715z8j38_400.jpg[/IMG]

But clearly he could of gone to a different game but oo like all fans from that way they only want to see united chelsea arsenal and now man city. They don''t understand that we as fans love our club so dear we are willing to drive 10 hours to get to exeter stand on a terrace in the rain and then drive back home another 10. That''s my point.

[quote user="BW"]But clearly he could of gone to a different game but oo like all fans from that way they only want to see united chelsea arsenal and now man city. They don''t understand that we as fans love our club so dear we are willing to drive 10 hours to get to exeter stand on a terrace in the rain and then drive back home another 10. That''s my point.[/quote]Keep on trolling.http://nycanaries.wordpress.com/Check the website.

What kind of crap car have you got that it took you 10 hours each way, it''s only 300 miles from Norwich and about 90% motorway or dual carriageway. Methinks you overstate your case.

@BW

Since moving to the States I''ve flown thousands of miles to see Norwich play the likes of Charlton, Coventry (3 times) Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke. Living so far away, its only possible to go to one or two games per year. Before moving to the States I travelled all over the country with Norwich and sat in the lower Barclay with only 13,000 in the stadium every week. Why would I not want to see my team play the likes of Man U when the opportunity arises? I flew over for the game v Man U in 05 also. Guess that means I can''t be a real Norwich fan like you. I shall just have to try harder I guess.

/sigh

Good luck with finding a ticket @NYCANARIES and reading some of the responses, whilst we Norwich folk are blessed with some brilliant supporters, we haven''t half got a few bell ends too.

[quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)]

ignore bw new york he must have finished sucking on his farleys rusk and there fore got something to say kepp it real and follow follow follow follow the boys in yellow

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)][/quote]In order to fully gauge the irony of your response, please remind us of the last match you went to?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Cluckbert, somebody posted the other day asking where you were and had you disappeared, your post on this thread indeed demonstrates that you have disappeared up your own a**e and i think BW is up there with you....[/quote]Thank you for the welcome... I''ve missed you too sweetie.The point made is a valid one...  you just happen to disagree with it.  That''s democracy in action.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)][/quote]In order to fully gauge the irony of your response, please remind us of the last match you went to?[/quote]Why don''t we try "when was the first game'' you went to?That''s the most telling aspect when it comes to support.  NEXT.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)][/quote]In order to fully gauge the irony of your response, please remind us of the last match you went to?[/quote]Why don''t we try "when was the first game'' you went to?That''s the most telling aspect when it comes to support.  NEXT.[/quote]Only if "through thick and thin" doesn''t apply to being a football fan.  I think the fact you proudly claim not to have been to a game for several seasons because of the club owners is the most telling fact here, and your age and senility has nothing to do with it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)][/quote]In order to fully gauge the irony of your response, please remind us of the last match you went to?[/quote]Why don''t we try "when was the first game'' you went to?That''s the most telling aspect when it comes to support.  NEXT.[/quote]Only if "through thick and thin" doesn''t apply to being a football fan.  I think the fact you proudly claim not to have been to a game for several seasons because of the club owners is the most telling fact here, and your age and senility has nothing to do with it.[/quote]No secret there... and I stand by it. No show until Smith has gone. None of your business basically.As for the rest... grow up and stick to your little chums who bother to listen to you. Support comes in many forms and as with everything in life... I do it my way rather than just following the flock.Swivel on that if you wish......

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="BW"]No surprise it''s the Man utd game that your planning to make a trip for. Where were you at exeter?[/quote][Y] ....Keep it real BW.... [:)][/quote]In order to fully gauge the irony of your response, please remind us of the last match you went to?[/quote]Why don''t we try "when was the first game'' you went to?That''s the most telling aspect when it comes to support.  NEXT.[/quote]Only if "through thick and thin" doesn''t apply to being a football fan.  I think the fact you proudly claim not to have been to a game for several seasons because of the club owners is the most telling fact here, and your age and senility has nothing to do with it.[/quote]No secret there... and I stand by it. No show until Smith has gone. None of your business basically.As for the rest... grow up and stick to your little chums who bother to listen to you. Support comes in many forms and as with everything in life... I do it my way rather than just following the flock.Swivel on that if you wish......[/quote]

Seriously have you got nothing better to do then slag off your fellow supporters? If NYcanary is willing to fly over from the US!!! To watch a game, yet you wont even go because of something petty crap about smith then it really goes to show who the REAL supporter is, NYcanary sounds like theyre been going when I was just a child, and I absoloutely love following norwich I go to every home game, so maybe you should just stfu and go bury your head in the snow or yet BW''s rear end since you like kissing it soo much...