Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Bolton Fans and Jarrold H block

Some of the Bolton fans and Norwich fans exchanged hand gestures yesterday. I am not saying the Bolton fans were the only ones that were guilty but there was one particular Bolton lifeform that was very aggressive indeed towards the Norwich fans and stewards.  The Norwich fan behind me was ejected for hand gestures after the 2nd goal but this Bolton yob was not challenged and incited other Bolton fans to behave in a disgusting manner towards women and children.  He was not even spoken to.

I know these things go on in football but I hope Bolton are relegated and we never play them again.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="treacletown07"]

I hope Bolton are relegated and we never play them again.

[/quote]You want them relegated because of that? You said yourself there were people from either side doing it, get on with it, or tell a steward at the game. [/quote]I took it he meant that if you''re going to take action against one set of fans, you need to be fair and punish the other.

I think that if home fans were kicked out for obscene hand gestures but away teams were relegated for the same thing, it would send a negative message to away supporters throughout the Premier League and further tip the balance in favour of home teams.

Getting kicked out for hand gestures is a bit harsh.  It''s surely all part of the banter/atmosphere?[:^)]

No songs with swear words next.[:|]

Towards the end of the Man City game you could clearly hear thousands of fans signing about being ''jolly'' cold, which was rather humorous and got a laugh.

Soon all songs at matches will have to include, pleases, thank yous and sorrys.

Is this fan (OP) for real have you not been going to games for long?

"but away teams were relegated for the same thing"Perhaps that should be another table in that relegation prediction table, when next it appears

Always very amusing when people act the hard man because they are safely tucked about 20 yards away with a load of stewards between them and the opposition fans

Let me clear a few things up.

I havent got a problem with banter or hand gestures.

My issue is with the stewarding that allowed the Bolton fans to go unchallenged whilst the Norwich fans were ejected for the same thing.  That is clearly not fair.

The Bolton fans realised this and they behaved in a cruder and more aggressive manner.

I just dont like yobs that abuse women, children and old people and hide behind the segregation netting.

I am not suggesting that Bolton should be relegated because of the behaviour of their supporters.

My problem is with the two faced stewarding that I witnessed yesterday.

There were some youths in the barclay aggresively addressing a rather portly bolton supporting gentleman, who unfortunately had lost his shirt and had twice been run over with a lawnmower.

Relegate them for being rubbish, worse team I''ve seen in the Prem,  one up front against 2 FB''s at CB, schoolboy error from O Coyle.