Sign in to follow this  
farmer jim

cup game

simple ? how many season ticket holders will be going to watch us get into the quarter finals(hopefuly) i hope the majority as dont fancy sitting in amongst the kids in lower barclay block e like last game against burnley

I''m probably going, not 100% sure yet...

Me and my Grandad do that auto cup ticket scheme thing anyway, so even if I don''t go, he''ll probably just take one of his friends.

[quote user="missing warden"]You glory hunter Herman [;)]
[/quote]

Too right.I''m not wasting money on a Championship team.That is so last season.

We''ll be back in our usual Barclay Lower seats for the Leicester game. Always sit elsewhere for the early cup games due to the aforementioned kids.

Herman and you call yourself a true fan? We need the support and it is a team we have history against a really grudge game. Not a derby but i expect a derby like atmosphere. Be careful outside the ground though guys, likelihood of some trouble i would expect with our history between the fans.

[quote user="BW"]Herman and you call yourself a true fan? We need the support and it is a team we have history against a really grudge game. Not a derby but i expect a derby like atmosphere. Be careful outside the ground though guys, likelihood of some trouble i would expect with our history between the fans.[/quote]

My 2 tickets have been paid for in Lower barclay e as always ever presant. Keep the barclay lower e free from kids Hang on a bit I''m a 60yr old kid. lol

Unfortunately not. Had toyed with the idea, but £25 + petrol + parking + refreshments = a no-go for me.

Mind you I like to think it''s a selfless act as now someone else can go...

[quote user="jammis"]Unfortunately not. Had toyed with the idea, but £25 + petrol + parking + refreshments = a no-go for me. Mind you I like to think it''s a selfless act as now someone else can go...[/quote]

Quite right jammis,that very thoughtful of you to think of the less fortunate non season ticket holder fan, very commendable, 

Still a fairly long queue at 3.30pm this afternoon and to cap it all there was a senior jobsworth running round in the road outside Yellows looking for cars to clamp.He managed to pounce on a BMW within a minute of the driver joining the queue.