Sign in to follow this  
Oli_NCFC

Cup tickets?

right, before i start im a supermember!

been to the two cup games this year and i wont to go to the rest, obv the Leicester tickets went on sale this morning...

how did they structure this because when i went online at 9.30am most of the barcaly was gone, most of the jarrold and most of the city stand and when i got home the only seats left were the N&P so i got a ticket in there out of panic because its my birthday on the day of the game so i really wanted to go...so did people just book them at 9 this morning or are they even available yet or what?

thanks!

All season=ticket seats are currently reserved so that''s why most seats are greyed out. Those not claimed by 6.00pm on Thursday go on general sale so there will be more available at 9.00am on Friday...I guess those who want to guarantee a seat are buying now but the risk-takers may be waiting until a few more appear on Friday where ther will be more variety.

[quote user="Oli_NCFC"]right, before i start im a supermember!

been to the two cup games this year and i wont to go to the rest, obv the Leicester tickets went on sale this morning...

how did they structure this because when i went online at 9.30am most of the barcaly was gone, most of the jarrold and most of the city stand and when i got home the only seats left were the N&P so i got a ticket in there out of panic because its my birthday on the day of the game so i really wanted to go...so did people just book them at 9 this morning or are they even available yet or what?

thanks![/quote]Season Ticket Holders get until Thursday evening to accept or reject their seat - that is why all of the Barclay and Jarrold etc is greyed out as they aren''t available yet. All of the seats unwanted by ST Holders will go on general sale to everyone on Friday morning.

okkk then i get it! do you reckon they will let me change my seat if i ask nicely? its just im going with a mate and i don''t really wonna be in the N&P at 18 :L

Twas ever thus - we have 20k+ season ticket holders, who have first refusal on their seats until thursday, so by definition there aren''t too many seats currently on sale. I guess it is a bit annoying for those in the groups waiting, but there is little else the club can/should do, and I''m guessing this sort of thing is the same at all clubs.

There is no doubt at all that there will be an amount of availability after that deadline as there will be ST holders who just can''t go (like me), but i guess there is no absolute guarantee on how many.

[quote user="Oli_NCFC"]right, before i start im a supermember! been to the two cup games this year and i wont to go to the rest, obv the Leicester tickets went on sale this morning... how did they structure this because when i went online at 9.30am most of the barcaly was gone, most of the jarrold and most of the city stand and when i got home the only seats left were the N&P so i got a ticket in there out of panic because its my birthday on the day of the game so i really wanted to go...so did people just book them at 9 this morning or are they even available yet or what? thanks![/quote]

SNAP!...my birthday same day!

I managed to get the seat I wanted but when I checked again a few minutes later for a friend most were gone in that block, looks like it''s gonna be a packed house!

[quote user="TheJarrold"]

[quote user="Oli_NCFC"]right, before i start im a supermember! been to the two cup games this year and i wont to go to the rest, obv the Leicester tickets went on sale this morning... how did they structure this because when i went online at 9.30am most of the barcaly was gone, most of the jarrold and most of the city stand and when i got home the only seats left were the N&P so i got a ticket in there out of panic because its my birthday on the day of the game so i really wanted to go...so did people just book them at 9 this morning or are they even available yet or what? thanks![/quote]

SNAP!...my birthday same day!

I managed to get the seat I wanted but when I checked again a few minutes later for a friend most were gone in that block, looks like it''s gonna be a packed house!

[/quote]

Got my tickets paid for, but thinking ahead, we are getting the right results we are sitting in a good league position, with a possibility of a Wembley spot in 3 cup matches to go. I think many are up for this one and tickets will be just as limited for a league match, So good luck to you    

I was a bit p*ssed of cause me and my lot went to Burnley (supermember''s) and had been waiting for news of the Leicester tickets and checked Saturday morning - nothing, only for the mrs to go online 7pm Saturday night and discover most had gone. Luckily we managed to get some but not together.

So they must have gone on sale sometime Saturday mate.

[quote user="Firedawg"]I was a bit p*ssed of cause me and my lot went to Burnley (supermember''s) and had been waiting for news of the Leicester tickets and checked Saturday morning - nothing, only for the mrs to go online 7pm Saturday night and discover most had gone. Luckily we managed to get some but not together. So they must have gone on sale sometime Saturday mate.[/quote]

There was plenty of publicity at Carrow Road on Saturday and the tickets went on sale after the match...it''s just that there aren''t that many available (at the moment)

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Firedawg"]I was a bit p*ssed of cause me and my lot went to Burnley (supermember''s) and had been waiting for news of the Leicester tickets and checked Saturday morning - nothing, only for the mrs to go online 7pm Saturday night and discover most had gone. Luckily we managed to get some but not together. So they must have gone on sale sometime Saturday mate.[/quote]

There was plenty of publicity at Carrow Road on Saturday and the tickets went on sale after the match...it''s just that there aren''t that many available (at the moment)

[/quote]

Who''s to say you won''t get tickets, Get phoning Friday morning, you never know