Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

Cure for Insomnia

[quote user="splutcho"]Read a City1st post? Count how many times he says "Ever so ''umble"?[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="Tim Allman"]I like the podcast and listen every week.[/quote]

It''s not the content exactly (the supposed fee for Bennett was especially interesting this week) it''s just that MB needs to get a cattle prod onto the other three.

I remember when I was a very young soldier and I said to my medical officer that I couldn''t sleep he told me to hand all my bedding back into the stores

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Pink''un Podcast.[/quote]

Oddly, I find your posts have the same effect on me.[:|]

[/quote]

Who cares what you think?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite a few, although not you.....thank Gawd.

Listen to the Huckerbys Boots podcast! Much more entertaining, if i do say so myself, even tho we havent done one for about a year!!

http://www.huckerbysboots.com/

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite a few, although not you.....thank Gawd.

[/quote]Count me in Wiz.......Always nice to see someone scratching the surface and revealing the dirt that lies beneath the gloss. [Y]

[quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.[/quote]

It''s crap like all over hyped American sports.Super Bowl my arse.......

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.[/quote]

It''s crap like all over hyped American sports.Super Bowl my arse.......[/quote]what do you find crap about it?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.[/quote]

It''s crap like all over hyped American sports.Super Bowl my arse.......[/quote]what do you find crap about it?[/quote]Stop go stop go stop go.... music.... group hug etc etc. It''s a media driven circus and nothing more.Sport should flow, not be a series of full stops and high fives.

I roughly know the rules and the motion that is the super bowl. It''s crap overhyped and the fact that the American fans are more interested in what the super bowl ads will be like and whether Madonna will mess up just shows that the game is not that interesting.

''The Super Bowl'' is not the sport though is it BW....

Although I am in agreeance with you here, I can''t see how knowing about the game tactically will ever improve the enjoyment of this sport.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.[/quote]

It''s crap like all over hyped American sports.Super Bowl my arse.......[/quote]what do you find crap about it?[/quote]Stop go stop go stop go.... music.... group hug etc etc. It''s a media driven circus and nothing more.Sport should flow, not be a series of full stops and high fives.

[/quote]bit like boxing really... 3 minutes, stop, 3 minutes, stop, music... all the hype surrounding it leading into the game...as for a media driven circus.... whats that Premier League thing they watch in England....."the best league in the world" (C) Sky sports....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]

only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.
[/quote]

It''s crap like all over hyped American sports.

Super Bowl my arse.......
[/quote]

what do you find crap about it?
[/quote]

Stop go stop go stop go.... music.... group hug etc etc. It''s a media driven circus and nothing more.

Sport should flow, not be a series of full stops and high fives.

[/quote]

bit like boxing really... 3 minutes, stop, 3 minutes, stop, music... all the hype surrounding it leading into the game...

as for a media driven circus.... whats that Premier League thing they watch in England....."the best league in the world" (C) Sky sports....
[/quote]

You''re struggling mate.

Badly.[;)]

Me? I drift off just as nicely watching basketball......[|-)]

OTBC

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BW"]watch the superbowl, awful sport.[/quote]only because you dont understand it.... American football is probably the most tactical sport on the planet.[/quote]

[/quote]bit like boxing really... 3 minutes, stop, 3 minutes, stop, music... all the hype surrounding it leading into the game...as for a media driven circus.... whats that Premier League thing they watch in England....."the best league in the world" (C) Sky sports....[/quote]You make a very good point jas... and to be honest the creation of the Premier League was the start of my dienchantment with the professional game. I can''t stand any razamataz included in sport, but everything seems to be going that way thanks to Sky... which I refuse to get. Watching two local teams playing honestly and for the love of it is suiting me fine right now.I don''t think we can include boxing otherwise we''d have to go down the snooker and cricket route.... both of which bore me stiff.

Actually watching the reserves or the U18s can be entertaining.That sounds exactly like my sort of thing right now Tangy .... [Y]