Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

3 Tough Games

Ignoring the FA Cup (without meaning to devalue etc etc) we are going to Swansea, then have Man U at home, then travel to Stoke.

We all know about Swansea''s home form, Man U speaks for itself, and the Britannia is a cliche as "a difficult place to travel to".

I have a good feeling though (with some gut-wrenching anticipation as well, TBH) that we''ll come through these 3 unbeaten.

Be interested to know what people think.

I think we will be lucky to get 4 points from a possible 9, but our current form is good and why not? I just hope we don''t get 3 draws, whilst that wouldn''t be ''too bad'' as you can see from my maths above, to lose one, draw one and win one would see us better off....

[quote user="farley"]Who would have thought that Stoke away would be the easiest looking one of the 2 games?!![/quote]I meant 3 games.

Stoke were lucky against us at FCR, if we play to our strengths we might get something there. I''m worried about the other 2, and Fulham away - 3 draws I would be more than happy with. However, we still haven''t got our headline result yet. I feel we are going to beat a top 4 team, so why not manyoo at home?We done alright last time!

I honestly have no idea how the three games will go, after beating Bolton fairly confidently, I think we can go on and pick up a point against Swansea, winning will be very hard, perhaps less likely than a ''shock'' win against Man.U? (That sounds silly, but Swansea have only lost once at home, playing some of the top sides as well, and despite our easy win against them earlier in the season, playing at what ever their stadium is called is a completely different thing, but we beat Man.U last time, they pretty much always lose a couple of times a season to ''lesser'' sides, but perhaps were too good to be one of those lesser sides they lose to?). Three draws would be great, and then a win against Wigan.

It wouldn''t be too shocking if we don''t win one of the next three, but if we don''t we should pick up two draws at least, so i''d say between 2-5 points.

It''s hard to see us winning against Swansea based on their home record, same can be said about beating Man Utd at home considering they have the best away form in the league and have only lost once away from home this season. But Man Utd have been usually hit or miss this season. If we catch them on one of their off days we will be in with a chance of getting something out of the game.