Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Official Swansea Vs Norwich thread

Typical, had all the posession, territory and chances and got hit by a sucker punch!!

We''ve been playing brilliantly but have just given a soft goal away against the run of play. Frustrating. Swansea can consider themselves lucky.

..and were still playing well now. Its like they never scored. They can consider themselves very lucky!!

Played very well in the 1st half. Keeping the ball well and applying pressure. Jackson being a real nuisance. Unlucky to be 1 down. Surman''s chance was fantastic but headed straight at keeper.

An entertaining game, as expected seeing both line-ups. Our team is full of players confident on the ball, so I''m not expecting a lot of hoofing. Lets keep working it wide to Pilks and Bennett who have great crosses on them, and keep tight at the back. Dyer and Sigurdsson look sharp and Graham is deadly when given a chance.

Good game, We''re playing well enough, gutted to be losing on that performance! Wasn''t expecting to get anything here, so if we can, it''s a bonus. Great to finally see us playing well again, prior to Bolton, I don''t think we dominated a team (except Burnley) since Newcastle game.

For 20 mins. I thought we were going to slaughter them. One attack, & they slice through us like the proverbial knife through butter. How do they do that? Was Naughton AWOL? They then nearly did it again.

Bugger.

We''re still winning the battles, but we need to win the war ...

Pretty even possession despite us hoofing it a little too much for my liking. Is Wes on the bench? It looks like there is a nice area for him to operate in out there.

Holty needs to sort himself out; ever since that Rangers speculation came out he has looked affected and off his game. Did he actually want to go or was the thought of leaving Norwich an issue?  It''s a few games since we have seen the real player. Come on Holty!!!

Unlike Swansea we CAN change the way we play and I predict we''ll do that second half and if there''s only one goal in it we can change and get a result.