Sign in to follow this  
Angus Nisbet

you must be joking...

from the Pink Un

Worthington''s one major decision appears to be whether to hand fit-again on-loan Arsenal star David Bentley a start ahead of Graham Stuart – a decision that the management team will make "over the next 48 hours".

Are they serious?

As long as bentley is even 50% fit he should be playing ahead of graham stuart. i totally agree, they can not be serious about starting stuart.i''m suprised stuart has played as many games as he has anyway! He hasnt done to much wrong, but we need players who are going so show something special at this stage of the season, and David Bentley is definately much better suited to do that!I was just wondering - is there any chance that Graham Stuart might have a clause in his contract saying he has to start a certain number of games before the end of the season? I wouldnt have thought so but its just a thought????

I would hope that reply was his way of trying to confuse palace, there is no question Bentley should play.

[quote]If Stuart is picked to start over Bentley I would be tempted to join the "Worthy out" club![/quote]

i totally agree.

that quote is, well so rubbish i believe somethings wrong. Either Worthy needs to be gone, or his ps2 in the dugout is faulty.....

If you watched Bents carefully on Saturday he was holding back from the hard tackle,and having to accelerate from standing start.

He''s an undoubted talent(hopefully we''ll buy him) but after such an injury he''s probably under orders not to go too hard too early.Trust me I''ve had the same injury  and also internal bleeding from yanking an abductor muscle (eg Gerrard)out of it''s sockets at both ends (ouch).

It takes time for these things to regain flexibility and strength.Still playing 3 times a week at 5 a side at the tender age of 42 !! and 12 stone !!

Hope he has such an influence this week as he did on Saturday,with him and Hucks crossing in and Safri/Francis pushing through I don''t think Deano and Leon could get much better service !

Kick it off..........ON the Ball City