Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Great picture from Swansea for Desktop background

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9074397/Swansea-City-2-Norwich-City-3-match-report.html?

Right click, save as, set as background.

The Carrow Road from the Air snow screensaver pic is the one I have have a work, and its on both screens that are linked up to my desktop.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]The Carrow Road from the Air snow screensaver pic is the one I have have a work, and its on both screens that are linked up to my desktop.[/quote]

2 Screens....that''s just showing off!

;-)

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I actually have Carrow Road in snow picture as my background...at home and at work here in Florida :)[/quote]

Me Too, great picture

One of them Photoshop experts has tinkered with the Carrow Road snow pic and has been kind enough to send them to me to use as two additional backgrounds so watch this space.Have also asked our photographer with the plane Simon Finlay if he''ll take a similar picture when the place is full during a game and he''s up for it so if you see a small plane fly past during a match look out for the wallpapers on here.

Cheers for asking him to do a matchday picture of Carrow Road Pete. I reckon it''ll look great!I wish I''d thought of that.... Oh hang on a minute..... [;)]