Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

A question for all you Footie fans

Ok on a lighter note im going to ask you all a question & see who gets it right. Its not about Norwich though,i think everything has been said or asked about them over the last few weeks.Anyway here we go.

Who wore the Number 1 shirt for Man Utd & the Number 9 shirt for Newcastle Utd?

Answer will be given when i get home from Palarse sat evening.

When ?, at the same time, need more info here.  But if you want an answer it would have to be Alex Stepney and Malcolm McDonald, which is correct.

Within the last 10 years. So who wore the number 1 shirt for Manu Utd & also wore the number 9 shirt for Newcastle Utd?

Nicky Butt?Keeper gets sent off for Man U and outfield player has to play in goal....

[quote]Within the last 10 years. So who wore the number 1 shirt for Manu Utd & also wore the number 9 shirt for Newcastle Utd?[/quote]

Has to be a trick question. No goalkeeper is going to turn into a centre forward especially not in the premiership so that must mean that it was a striker who took responsibility as goalkeeper for 1 game. Maybe the keeper got sent off or injured and there was no one on the bench to replace him so this person went in goal. Who was it though...

Interesting one that. I''m going to go against opinion here and say that the guy played for man U in goal, and played as a number 9 for Newcastle.

I maybe talking crap here, but there''s an Australian team called newcastle united, so I was wandering if this guy played for them and Man Utd. I don''t think its Bosnich, but could be on correct lines???