Sign in to follow this  
pete

Swansea's worst performance against City home and away

Acording to Brendan Rodgers Swansea performance on Saturday was their worst, before that their worst performance was City at Carrow Rd.

Coincidence I don''t think so, we have learned how to beat them, learn''t from 3-0 defeat last year.  Other PL teams take note if you let them pass all day they will beat you.

OTBC

I agree Pete. But he''s not likely to say that Lambert is far superior to him. He''d rather blame his shortcomings on his own players than admit that.

I’ve lost count of the number of teams that have had their worst performance of the season against Norwich. Anyone think it might be due to (a) City being quite a decent team now and (b) Lambert and Culverhouse getting the selection / formation / tactics / substitutions spot on (almost) every week?

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I’ve lost count of the number of teams that have had their worst performance of the season against Norwich. Anyone think it might be due to (a) City being quite a decent team now and (b) Lambert and Culverhouse getting the selection / formation / tactics / substitutions spot on (almost) every week?

[/quote]

Absolutely. Whenever the big boys win it''s always down to their superiority - not luck, or the opposition having a bit of an off day. The likes of Manure and Arsenil often get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to refereeing decisions too - something that is often overlooked in match reports.

It''s hilarious really, they didn''t perform because we didn''t allow them to.  We pressed them high-up, stopping them from their usual ''slow build from the back'' routine.  Rodgers didn''t have an answer for it.  

It is hilarious!!

So Swansea have only had 2 bad games this year and both were against us.

Well, there you go what more can we say. LOL