Sign in to follow this  
hps2031a

Nathan Dyer

Nathan Dyer has stated he felt he was badly treated by the Norwich City players on Saturday.

Please share with me in saying, Our poor Nathan

[quote user="hps2031a"]Nathan Dyer has stated he felt he was badly treated by the Norwich City players on Saturday. Please share with me in saying, Our poor Nathan[/quote]

A most satisfying win, Swansea found out and put to the sword.  Ok they could have scraped a draw, but were on the back foot alot of the time.  We were firm, but fair - and the better team on the day.   Mr. Dyer thinks he plays for Arsenal and that he is  untouchable.............

That interview is ridiculous.  Particulary this bit:"It was outrageous," said Dyer.  "Usually teams come here, sit back and let us pass the ball around them in pretty triangles until we get bored and have an effort on goal.  But Norwich City turned up and from the first whistle they were trying to win the ball and the referee gave us no protection at all.  A couple of times, their left back even touched me, I mean his skin physically touched mine.  I nearly threw up in my own mouth, and what made it worse was we didn''t even get a free kick or a penalty goal.  At half time our fans were fantastic and all put their portable cassette players on full blast to get us going, but it didn''t work.  If the FA don''t fine Norwich then this kind of thing will carry on, and football will become a contact sport."F**king pussy.

chwerw!!!

That''s Welsh for bitter!!!!

Not as good as Popty Ping

That''s Welsh for microwave

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That interview is ridiculous.  Particulary this bit:

"It was outrageous," said Dyer.  "Usually teams come here, sit back and let us pass the ball around them in pretty triangles until we get bored and have an effort on goal.  But Norwich City turned up and from the first whistle they were trying to win the ball and the referee gave us no protection at all.  A couple of times, their left back even touched me, I mean his skin physically touched mine.  I nearly threw up in my own mouth, and what made it worse was we didn''t even get a free kick or a penalty goal.  At half time our fans were fantastic and all put their portable cassette players on full blast to get us going, but it didn''t work.  If the FA don''t fine Norwich then this kind of thing will carry on, and football will become a contact sport."

F**king pussy.

[/quote]

i hate finding you''re posts funny cos you are such  a liberal wet blanket but sometimes one just has to hold ones hands up [:D][:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That interview is ridiculous.  Particulary this bit:"It was outrageous," said Dyer.  "Usually teams come here, sit back and let us pass the ball around them in pretty triangles until we get bored and have an effort on goal.  But Norwich City turned up and from the first whistle they were trying to win the ball and the referee gave us no protection at all.  A couple of times, their left back even touched me, I mean his skin physically touched mine.  I nearly threw up in my own mouth, and what made it worse was we didn''t even get a free kick or a penalty goal.  At half time our fans were fantastic and all put their portable cassette players on full blast to get us going, but it didn''t work.  If the FA don''t fine Norwich then this kind of thing will carry on, and football will become a contact sport."F**king pussy.

[/quote]

i hate finding you''re posts funny cos you are such  a liberal wet blanket but sometimes one just has to hold ones hands up [:D][:D]

[/quote][Y] I see what you did there, but I''m not biting!

Dyer failed to mention that when Swansea were awarded their penalty, the officials didn''t see Holty being held in a head lock by, i think it was Williams, who broke away and fell to the ground with Holty hanging on to his shirt. Holty should have got a free kick for being held in the head lock, not a penalty against him.