Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Three to go down

Now it looks very unlikely we will be involved - which three clubs do you want to see get relegated and why.

For me

Wolves - because they are Wolves and the worst fans about.

Blackburn - very badly run club and owners who didn''t realise you can get relegated from the premier league what are they doing here?

QPR - Arrogant fans and have been associated with Colin.

It does look unlikely and fingers crossed its great to talk about those that could go down. I certainly would feel like last year very pleased if Wigan were to stay up at the expense of another club who may have more money to stay up.

For me Wolves, QPR are two I would like to see go down.

Wolves, just don''t like ''em and they are a battling team which is dangerous in this league. Even if this season they are near the bottom, I just hoep a new manager cannot help them.

QPR, well I like Warnock and don''t like Hughes so happy to see him take them down with all these high earners. Also they will have buckets to spend again next season if they stay up in the premiership.

Blackburn, WBA, Bolton are then the choices (Really think the relegated teams come from Wigan, QPR, Blackburn, Wolves, WBA and Bolton). I think WBA would be my choice, better players and a good manager.

Blackburn will be losing there better players in the Summer and hence be weak next year and Bolton again, have spent poorly and do not look like they would be much better next season. But I think WBA could recruit well.

For me it is all about leaving three teams that next season will be no stronger and in the relegation scrap that we again will ahve to be top of to stay up in 2012-13 season. I ideally would like to have Steve Kean at Blackburn in the premiership, Martinez at Wigan and Coyle at Bolton next year.

Do I think that will happen, No.

I think Wigan, Blackburn, Wolves or Bolton will go down. hence leaving teams that will battle well. But think the best thing is that there will be some teams staying up who will need dramatic improvements as they are poor premiership teams and certainly we can feel that we are better teams than them. QPR may be the team we really want to see collapse, there money will keep them in this league. So lets hope it all comes tumbling down.

Good post Smooth.  If we start talking about next season though and 3 teams we can finish above, we perhaps have to look at who may come up as i''m sure they will be able to put up a good fight.  It looks like West Ham and Southampton are going for it.  If they get there, both clubs will have a fair amount to spend.  The third team is anyones guess, Cardiff, Birmingham and Leicester would all have plenty of cash available. 

I''m sure we will strengthen in the summer.  I really hope we can keep Lambert happy for a few more years and i''m sure we can maintain Premier league football for a long while to come...

Back to the original post

Wigan

Blackburn

Wolves

Too many Lancastrian sides in the Premier for my liking, so Blackburn, Bolton & Wigan to be relegated would be good- especially Wigan with their two thousand fans - please put the latter out of their misery, they''d rather watch rugby.Although I do have a feeling QPR and the useless Mark Hughes will struggle to avoid the drop.

Jed, you have to look at who is coming up. West Ham will have £££ and will probably come up and then be a team that will think it is a big club and hence be looking to pick up some good, good players. If they come up I do not see them struggling. If Southampton do they may not have the squad after two successive promotions, but they will have the momentum we have had. You are then right there are plenty of clubs who will think they have the right and finances for this league.

We certainly need two weak teams to stay up, hence if QPR go down the better.

We will have a different momentum than this season, teams will know a few of our strengths and weaknesses. SO as we know next season will be tough.

I would love Wigan to stay up they have little money and little depth or quality. Ideal to then stay up and be there for us to be above for another season.

QPR = 3 reasons for me: Colin, Barton and a crappy ground!

Wigan = Clearly this seaon above all others show that they are at best a Championship club (and may struggle down there too!")

Blackburn = A shadow of the club that won the Premiership title all those years ago. Need to drop a division (or two) as we did and rebuild.

I would dearly love to see QPR relegated, Colin was almost as unbearable as the team of mercenaries and layabouts he tried to form into a ''team''. Not to mention Joey Barton, complete and total thug.

Wigan - a silly little club out of their depth (as said above)Wolves - nasty fans who will better suited in the Championship growling at the likes of Birmingham, Leeds, Cardiff, Millwall etcQPR - Another club full of jumped up gobshites as fans, with a ground that is more suited to the ChampionshipNot too sure any of the above pack look like they will be drawn onto that five team fight, should prove more fun to watch than the title race

Blackburn, QPR and Wigan for me.

I hope Bolton survive as I like Owen Coyle.

Really really hope QPR go down, would cap off a brilliant season.

QPR - To prove that throwing money around does not mean staying in the Premiership.Wolves - We only hate them, and 1p5wich.Wigan - For the reasons many have suggested above. No fans, no money. League 1 team punching way above their weight for far too long.Over the last few weeks, I''ve seen myself more and more wanting Blackburn to do well. Not for Venkey''s. For for Steve Keen. Some of the abuse and anger directed at him has been purely unfair, to the point that I want him to do well. The fans don''t deserve it, however I get the impression that the most vocal fans actually want them to go down, just to prove their point.

Ideall would be Wolves, Wigan and QPR

Can''t stand Wolves, QPR think they can buy a winning team and Wigan are just not a PL kind of club imo

Don''t any of you think that Wigan would be ideal to stay up so they could be in the mix next season? One thing from last season is that they have not improved, have no money and with Martinez they will not improve. Hence if they can stay up then that will be a team that struggles next year. To me it is a no brainer to hope they stay up, but there we go.

As always in life,there''s a big difference from what you want to what you get.......

What''s on my wish list;

Wolves ,  QPHa,  Blackburn

What I predict will happen;

Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn

For this season only I wish 4 would go down BLACKBURN, WIGAN, BOLTON, Less travel to that M62 CARPARK, and Wolves, we don''t want to go to dummy land 3 times next season. Interesting to see we have dropped off the bets table for relegation, but some pratt on Talksport tipped us to go down next season, Goff it was, a bloody bad cricket player as well as a crap broadcaster.