Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Suarez and Evra - the saga continues......

Liverpoo''s Suarez decides not to shake Evra''s hand before the match today.If it was the other way round, I could understand it, but Suarez has confirmed himself to be the most odious player in the premier league. Sir Alex was well chuffed, obviously !!!

I hate Suarez. First his disgraceful cheating at World cup, 7 match ban for "biting" in the Eredivisie, and now he proves himself not only to be a racist tosser, but also a petulant little child. He really needs to grow the **** up.

Surprise,surprise Dalglish claimed in his post match interview that he was unaware that Suarez refused to shake hands.

Tired of hearing about the pair of ''em - Lambert and City have proved you don''t need expensive foreign players to survive and even thrive in the Premier - so they''re both welcome to ply their trade in their respective countries if they can''t behave like adults.

Twots.

daglishs comments mid week were a disgrace and suarez behaviour shows they dont think they are have done anything wrong despite being found guilty.

The clubs behaviour is reprehensible and shows they do not think they are guilty and so above the rules. A club punishment for this week for bringing the game into disrepute seems on to me

I saw a Roy Keane comment on twitter that said "if I was playing, if Incey was playing, if Sparky was playing; Suarez ends the game wishing he''d shook hands".... and whilst I normally wouldn''t condone violent ''revenge'' tackles, Suarez, especially after the handshake, is one player I wish had been absolutely clattered by someone today. It''s not very often that I feel so strongly against individual footballers, but he is one who I just can''t see any redeeming features about.

Liverpool as a whole are continuing to play an absolute shocker over this, they are fast losing any ''goodwill'' that they had in the game, Suarez even moreso.

Top trolling from Suarez I thought. The man is the ultimate heel. A mask is surely the next step on his road to a career in sports entertainment.On a serious note what is the point of these pre-match handshakes. It''s supposed to promote fair play but pretty much all of the players spend the next ninety minutes trying to con the referee and get each other sent off. Just get rid of it.

Would also add to this Evra at the end didn`t cover himself in glory personally if I was the FA I would throw the book at him with his reaction at the end could have caused no end of problems with the supporters today !!

At the end of the day why shake hands before the game it didn`t happen until a few years ago just another stupid gimmick at the end of the day who really cares if they do or don`t ? All the headlines will be about this not some of the fantastic games played out today really sad !!

If Suarez is a disgrace, what does that make Dalglish?

His post-match interview with Sky was absolutely appalling - an affront to common decency.

Alex Ferguson may be furious with Saurez but he made the situaiton 10 times worse (as he always does) by making Evra captain.

Ferguson has history of using these kind of incidents to him and his teams gain.

Ferdinand got in the way of what could''ve been one of the worst but justifiable challenges ever by Evra on Saurez in the opening seconds, Saurez shouldn''t have ignored Evra''s handshake and Evra probably shouldn''t have reacted in the way he did at the end of the game.

But as Shyster says, that''s it now, time to move on from the situation.

"But as Shyster says, that''s it now, time to move on from the situation."

Are you kidding? This will run and run, the media in their ever so pompous disgust have been ramping up the meeting all week and are now only too happy to have something to fill the news. We''ll be discussing this for weeks. Pantomime villains, Suarez and Dalgleish, heroes Evra, Ferdinand and best boy Alex Ferguson.

He''s behind you!

Oh no he isn''t!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Alex Ferguson may be furious with Saurez but he made the situaiton 10 times worse (as he always does) .[/quote]

That''s it in a nutshell.

Oh RuddyGore! I Don''t doubt it will run and run, in the papers tomorrow, then during next week ''he said this on twitter, he said that on twitter'' etc etc

I''m just saying it should be the end of it, but i''m under no illusions that won''t be the last we hear of it! lol

We''ll get 5 seconds on MoTD tonight and the 5 seconds of non-handshake will get 30 minutes, it''s own soap opera and a spin-off movie starring Adam Woodyatt.

"We''ll get 5 seconds on MoTD tonight and the 5 seconds of non-handshake will get 30 minutes, it''s own soap opera and a spin-off movie starring Adam Woodyatt."

You''ve obviously not been in receipt of the memo about not moaning about the media. I''ll get you a copy.

Doesn''t it just make you glad to support a team who do their talking with the football then fade away until the next game?

A media fired storm in a tea cup. This crap happens on recreation grounds up and down the country every week but rarely goes futher than the end of the game.We''re talking about sensationalist pulp again to feed the 24 hour news circus.

Hasn''t Evra been captain for a while? Not just for today?

The way Evra reacted at the end wasn''t specifically good - as Ferguson himself admitted, "he shouldn''t have done that." But I can hardly blame him. He''s been racially abused, been booed by the Liverpool fans the other week because he was racially abused by one of their players, Suarez ignored his handshake before the game, and the Man Utd Liverpool games are always high emotion affairs anyway.

Maybe its all a conspiracy to keep the top teams in the limelight ! All utter b*llocks and a real shame it will get more airtime than our game . Pisses me off but I expect no less anymore. F*ck the lot of them - we are eighth in the premier league after a fantastic win at Swansea the home of '' Total football '' apparently and even Shrek wants in !

About 5 bloody minutes on MOTD talking about this crap. Ferguson "Suarez is a disgrace Liverpool should get rid of him" Like you did Alex when Cantona went all Bruce Lee?