Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

Leicester allocation

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

The customer relations with respect to the K blockers in the Jarrold stand is excellent on this issue. Why should we move?

May be those in other stands would be willing to give up their seats for the Leicester fans.

[/quote]

Am i therefore to assume from your first sentence that K blockers were consulted on the Leicester allocation or have i read it wrong? [/quote]

You can have excellent customer relations related to the K blockers on this issue by not making them move. No need for a consultation. Simples!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]The customer relations with respect to the K blockers in the Jarrold stand is excellent on this issue. Why should we move?

You can have excellent customer relations related to the K blockers on this issue by not making them move. No need for a consultation. Simples!

[/quote]

So you imply you were consulted and then say you were not.Well i am glad that is crystal clear so can we move on the the part of the post about the excellent customer relations when the concessions were taken away by Mr McNally without consultation with the K blockers ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]The customer relations with respect to the K blockers in the Jarrold stand is excellent on this issue. Why should we move?

[/quote]

So you imply you were consulted and then say you were not.

[/quote]

Its your usual problem with reading what I have actually posted. 

Since when do good customer relations mean that you have to be consulted on everything?

Furthermore you should note the words: ''on this issue'' as this thread relates to the Leicester allocation. 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Since when do good customer relations mean that you have to be consulted on everything?

Furthermore you should note the words: ''on this issue'' as this thread relates to the Leicester allocation. 

[/quote]

Your exact words were " The customer relations with respect to the K blockers in the Jarrold Stand is excellent ON THIS ISSUE". Word for ruddy word Tangible so i take it "ON THIS ISSUE" means the Leicester allocation.No difficulty there reading what you actually posted.

Now if that does not imply that you were consulted on the matter i sure as hell do not know what does.[:@]

Just to let you all know our allocation is sold after one hour into day 3 of sales and I guess it only took this long because day 1 and 2 are restricted to those who attended a lot of away games last year.

Lots of our fans are unhappy they have missed out but thankfully not blaming your fans on the whole.

Hoping for a decent atmosphere and hopefully a few protest banners if we can get them in.

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you all know our allocation is sold after one hour into day 3 of sales and I guess it only took this long because day 1 and 2 are restricted to those who attended a lot of away games last year.

Lots of our fans are unhappy they have missed out but thankfully not blaming your fans on the whole.

Hoping for a decent atmosphere and hopefully a few protest banners if we can get them in.[/quote]What will make you more annoyed is the fact that we seem to have sold barely any tickets at the moment and it would take a good effort to sell out for Saturday in my opinion...[8] We couldn''t sell all your tickets, sell all your tickets! [8] Haha, just kidding, must be really annoying for you guys. Enjoy the game!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you all know our allocation is sold after one hour into day 3 of sales and I guess it only took this long because day 1 and 2 are restricted to those who attended a lot of away games last year. Lots of our fans are unhappy they have missed out but thankfully not blaming your fans on the whole. Hoping for a decent atmosphere and hopefully a few protest banners if we can get them in.[/quote]

What will make you more annoyed is the fact that we seem to have sold barely any tickets at the moment and it would take a good effort to sell out for Saturday in my opinion...[8] We couldn''t sell all your tickets, sell all your tickets! [8] Haha, just kidding, must be really annoying for you guys.

Enjoy the game!
[/quote]

Somebody on Facebook has just posted that he queued for just over an hour this morning to get tickets so were did this "we seem to have sold barely any tickets" come from?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you all know our allocation is sold after one hour into day 3 of sales and I guess it only took this long because day 1 and 2 are restricted to those who attended a lot of away games last year. Lots of our fans are unhappy they have missed out but thankfully not blaming your fans on the whole. Hoping for a decent atmosphere and hopefully a few protest banners if we can get them in.[/quote]

What will make you more annoyed is the fact that we seem to have sold barely any tickets at the moment and it would take a good effort to sell out for Saturday in my opinion...[8] We couldn''t sell all your tickets, sell all your tickets! [8] Haha, just kidding, must be really annoying for you guys.

Enjoy the game!
[/quote]

Somebody on Facebook has just posted that he queued for just over an hour this morning to get tickets so were did this "we seem to have sold barely any tickets" come from?

[/quote]

Agreed John - if we got fractionally under 23,000 v Burnley in third round we will sure as hell sell out for Leicester in the dizzy heights of the fifth round! It will be the usual 26,000+. OK ticket prices are a bit more but with the real opportunity of a Quarter Final and a diffcult opponent in Leicester (Beckford and Nugent are a damn good strike pair) + their 2,400 following we will have a full house. 

A lot of our fans are trying to get them in your end so are hoping it goes to general sale but from what you are all saying I doubt it will.

However some claim they already have them through family in Norwich so they might be a few of Nigel Pearson''s High Risk Army amongst you.

[quote user="1964FOX"]A lot of our fans are trying to get them in your end so are hoping it goes to general sale but from what you are all saying I doubt it will.

However some claim they already have them through family in Norwich so they might be a few of Nigel Pearson''s High Risk Army amongst you.[/quote]

So that''s why i can''t get through on the phone :-/

[quote user="1964FOX"]A lot of our fans are trying to get them in your end so are hoping it goes to general sale[/quote]They are on ''general sale'', but with the following caveat:"To purchase a ticket for this fixture you must have purchased a ticket

for a home game in seasons 9-10, 10-11, 11-12. Or be a Season Ticket or

Member in season 2011-12. Failing that the system will not allow you to

purchase a ticket."Clearly NCFC cottoned on to the fact that letting anyone buy them would = plenty of Leicester fans in home areas.

The policy at the club now seems to be any away fans found in home areas will be chucked out, if they have been bought by home fans on their customer number they could find themselves in trouble with the club especially when trying to get tickets in the future.

I suggest if any Leicester fans have got tickets in the home ends to keep quiet or get ejected, I saw one Chelsea fan ejected from the Barclay before the game had kicked off.

One of our lads said he will wear his Leicester shirt in your end, we have advised him it might not be a sensible thing to do. As you say sit on your hands till the last few minutes.

However I do remember our game against Northampton in league 1, when we scored our second half the home end stood upend applauded.....ooops

He''ll get chucked out if he shows his colours and start making it obvious hes a Leicester fan. All thats if he gets through the turnstiles!

As for the Leicester allocation, I feel sorry for you guys and Norwich City will look silly if there is 2000+ empty seats at the game, which looking at the online ticketing is possible although I recall that tickt sales for the Burnley game were very slow and yet the crowd was only just short of 23,000!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your exact words were " The customer relations with respect to the K blockers in the Jarrold Stand is excellent ON THIS ISSUE". Word for ruddy word Tangible so i take it "ON THIS ISSUE" means the Leicester allocation.No difficulty there reading what you actually posted.

Now if that does not imply that you were consulted on the matter i sure as hell do not know what does.[:@]

[/quote]LOL not another problem with Tangy''s sentence construction.  It reads one way but means another.

[quote user="1964FOX"]A lot of our fans are trying to get them in your end so are hoping it goes to general sale but from what you are all saying I doubt it will. However some claim they already have them through family in Norwich so they might be a few of Nigel Pearson''s High Risk Army amongst you.[/quote]

Outside the home area of the Jarrold stand (next to the turnstiles) there are signs stating that its a home area and if you are not a Norwich supporter you will be ejected!  Enjoy!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now if that does not imply that you were consulted on the matter i sure as hell do not know what does.

[/quote]

So if you buy a tin of baked beans from a well known supermarket and you make a complaint (note this is one issue) about it you may receive a good response. If so you may state that''s good customer relations.

Does that mean you were consulted on how the can of baked beans were  produced? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how they were transported to the supermarket? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how the can was stacked on the shelf of the supermarket? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how the cashier dealt with you at the till? No

Only you Tilly seem to comprehend excellent customer relations on this issue as meaning I was consulted, it doesn''t! 

Its one issue because this thread is about one issue (the Leicester allocation) !

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you know despite all the checks more and more of our fans seem to be getting home end tickets. Hopefully they will keep a low profile.[/quote]

They WILL be ejected at the first sign of showing their allegiance. We have history this season (Spurs for instance) of away fans getting in the home areas, not being able to keep schtum, and being shown the door. Just saying

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you know despite all the checks more and more of our fans seem to be getting home end tickets.

Hopefully they will keep a low profile.[/quote]Me and two mates will be on the Leicester - Norwich train so you better not be a bad bunch [:^)]

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you know despite all the checks more and more of our fans seem to be getting home end tickets. Hopefully they will keep a low profile.[/quote]

They WILL be ejected at the first sign of showing their allegiance. We have history this season (Spurs for instance) of away fans getting in the home areas, not being able to keep schtum, and being shown the door. Just saying

[/quote]

I know, don''t think I could cope myself but if they are good at sitting on their hans for 90 minutes then good luck to them. Would be interesting if we managed to score.

Tilly:

Now if that does not imply that you were consulted on the matter i sure as hell do not know what does.

------------------------------------

Tangible:

So if you buy a tin of baked beans from a well known supermarket and you make a complaint (note this is one issue) about it you may receive a good response. If so you may state that''s good customer relations.

Does that mean you were consulted on how the can of baked beans were  produced? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how they were transported to the supermarket? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how the can was stacked on the shelf of the supermarket? No

Does that mean you were consulted on how the cashier dealt with you at the till? No

Only you Tilly seem to comprehend excellent customer relations on this issue as meaning I was consulted, it doesn''t! 

Its one issue because this thread is about one issue (the Leicester allocation) !

----------------------------------------------

Good to see that Plod has detetced my point.

I agree Yellow Blood but some people just can''t help themselves, I expect to see a few ejections from your stands.