Sign in to follow this  
super canary

wolves sack mccarthy

Once the owner went in the dressing room after the Liverpool game and McCarthy came out in public with his objection there was only going to be one result.

Not sure why he was playing Kevin Doyle on the wing seemed like a waste of his talents.

The" Lambert to Wolves" thread should start anytime now followed by the " Lambert odds for Wolves"thread shortly thereafter.[:''(]

There should be no lambert to Wolves thread. Out of the question. Poor team in alot of trouble or an ever improving, hungry and exciting side. Hmmm..toughie.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I still hope they go down,  can''t stand Wolves... Maybe we can prize away Jarvis?[/quote]

Cant actually think of a single wolves player i would want or we would need or that could get into/improve our team.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]I still hope they go down,  can''t stand Wolves... Maybe we can prize away Jarvis?[/quote] Cant actually think of a single wolves player i would want or we would need or that could get into/improve our team.[/quote]Well he was the only one I could think of...

About time he went as well, don''t think I''ve seen such poor football on a regular basis from a prem team since Derby...They spent close to 40 million on players over the past few seasons, yet they still look like a squad full of very average players (championship average in some cases), with a few decent first team players thrown in (namely Fletcher, Hennessey, O''Hara and Jarvis).Doyle on the wing was another crazy move by Mick, as was the constant defence of "Hack ''em down Henry" every few weeks...Whoever takes over that side, has a hell of a job on their hands...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Their fans want Lambert.  [:S]

[/quote]No big surprise. In their place I would want him too.Hic transit gloria mundi. Three seasons ago many of us would have been more than happy with McCarthy.What a reversal of fortunes. Btw, where is W8WBA now? I miss him!

Kevin Muscat for the Wolves job! He''d soon knock them into shape, and we could then hate them even more. (not as much as a Warnock led Scum though)

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

No big surprise. In their place I would want him too.
Hic transit gloria mundi. Three seasons ago many of us would have been more than happy with McCarthy.
What a reversal of fortunes. Btw, where is W8WBA now? I miss him!
[/quote]

I laughed when I saw their wants list, they are Wolves not United, who''d want to go there if they''re already successful elsewhere?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I want three quarters of Little Mix to sit on my face, but that doesn''t mean it''ll happen.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I want three quarters of Little Mix to sit on my face, but that doesn''t mean it''ll happen.[/quote]Considering the utter shit that comes out of their mouths, that makes you a very brave man indeed...

Huge respect to the guy and he walked away with his head held high. Three seasons in the Prem for Wolves probably makes him their best manager for 30 years. It seems a bit strange to make that change now. The only way it would make sense would be if he''d lost the dressing room and I doubt that''s the case. It could well backfire on them. Blackburn sticking with Keane could be the difference.

Now that McCarthey''s gone Lambert''s  2.5 years here makes him the 7th longest serving manager of the Prem''s 20 clubs. And the 19th longest serving in all divisions!

The two best recent managers at getting teams promoted from the championship are Colin and mccarthy. Maybe the premiership is a step too far for both of them. Has the Leeds manager job gone yet ? Id imagine that any team just outside the championship playoffs would be after mccarthy. Even if he does make poetry sound like a list of building materials.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The two best recent managers at getting teams promoted from the championship are Colin and mccarthy. Maybe the premiership is a step too far for both of them. Has the Leeds manager job gone yet ? Id imagine that any team just outside the championship playoffs would be after mccarthy. Even if he does make poetry sound like a list of building materials.[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The two best recent managers at getting teams promoted from the championship are Colin and mccarthy. Maybe the premiership is a step too far for both of them. Has the Leeds manager job gone yet ? Id imagine that any team just outside the championship playoffs would be after mccarthy. Even if he does make poetry sound like a list of building materials.[/quote]This is a brilliant idea - for Sport Relief, the BBC should ask each Premiership manager to read a famous poem in their post-match deadpan/monotone voice.  McCarthy reads "The Wasteland", I''d donate £50 to hear that (and then never hear it again).