Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Team for Leicester

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I really can''t believe some of the stuff I am reading about this game on here and I also sincerely hope that Lambo is bluffing when he talks about Man United being the priority.

This is a home 5th round FA Cup tie against championship opposition. We are not going to go down. This is our best chance of doing something in this competition for donkeys years. We are two wins away from Wembley and quite possibly three wins from a place in Europe and people want to rest players and chop and change the team. Having seen how well the midfield has functioned in the last 2 games I simply can''t understand why people want to see Crofts and Johnson brought back into the side when it is abundantly clear that with those two playing together our midfield is pedestrian and we can''t keep possession.

I expect with them being a champ side Lambo will play the diamond. I also expect Wes will come in, probably for Bennett if he has a knock.  Mozza might get a start as there is nothing between the front 3 at present and obviously there will need to be a change at the back as Naughton can''t play but other than that for me we have to play our full strength side and really go for it in the Cup now. If lambo does anything else on Saturday then i will be disappointed.

[/quote]

Totally agree.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I wonder how far Vaughan and Tierney are from a return. It would be nice to see them on from the start and push Lappin into midfield to save Fox''s legs.[/quote]

I''d like to see James Vaughan given a chance, he''s certainly worked for it.

deffently we must use best possible selection!

If PL put Steer and boy make bad mistake and we is out how will look this?

Against WBA was different becasue 4 days aftrt wba we must play away at sunderland .

Now we are 98% no problem stay in lig and I belive this is more imp game and much more imp than any pother premiere lig games becasue we are 3 -4 pts from be safe.

Who will remmebr if we be 10th ?

No one but play semi final or final always stay at memories .

We have so poor record FA cup 100+ years 2 semi fiansl only ....

we are so close to final we must play at 100% no doubt about that!

Norwich at Wembley is priceless!!!!

As a couple of others have noted, Wilbrahimovic likes playing Leicester, he has looked sharp and busting to get his chance and I think he deserves it. Stick him up with JV or Jacko and I think they''d be more than enough to trouble them along with our dynamic midfield maestros. Just a question of whether we can cobble a back four together!

So... play Wilbraham against Leicester because he scored his only goal against them? A team which is now under new management with a completely different regular starting 11 since then. [:S]. I have no problem with him but I don''t really see the logic in that.