Sign in to follow this  
HerefordCanary

Stoke away

Just a message to see if anyone around my area is going to the game, if so we can arrange sharing lifts or travelling as a group as I will be going on my own to this?

Thanks

This is a bit of a weird one for me.I''m actually away in the peak district that weekend, so am travelling from there, not my usual route. My family so love me for this!!! (not)Would you take the trudge over to the mortorways or the a roads via shrewsbury?

[quote user="NWC"]This is a bit of a weird one for me.I''m actually away in the peak district that weekend, so am travelling from there, not my usual route. My family so love me for this!!! (not)Would you take the trudge over to the mortorways or the a roads via shrewsbury?[/quote]

Umm...not sure, I could do. Would you be up for getting the train? Meet in Birmingham where National Rail says we''d both have to change at, andthen go up from there?

Hi HCIf I was coming from North Wales as normal I would say yes, but I will be coming from the Derby area, so its just a short jaunt along the A50.