Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Leicester game streaming.

Not 100% sure there will be streams available as there normally isn''t any for FA cup; BUT

http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2012-02-18/

says we are being shown live on several channels globally, and I know for a fact we are being streamed live on FOX TV online (not available to watch in uk, but great chance of someone uploading the stream).

Keep your eyes open, I think those who arent going should be able to watch this one imo.

[quote user="kick it off"]Not 100% sure there will be streams available as there normally isn''t any for FA cup; BUT http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2012-02-18/ says we are being shown live on several channels globally, and I know for a fact we are being streamed live on FOX TV online (not available to watch in uk, but great chance of someone uploading the stream). Keep your eyes open, I think those who arent going should be able to watch this one imo.[/quote]

What you mean "not going" as they are not true supporters ( season ticket holders ) KIO lol

Thanks Mastoola, I don''t use wiziwig much as Iv found others more reliable. Can you PM the Wiziwig web address you use? I have one bookmarked but it doesnt appear to be the right one, certainly not the same layout as Myp2p was.

If its listed on there though I''d guess its definitely on, usually their schedule was right as Myp2p.

Scrap that, i''ve just found the legit wiziwig. Was wondering why everybody else thought it was decent but id only found it garbage. I had bookmarked one of those slightly different URLs.

[quote user="kick it off"]Scrap that, i''ve just found the legit wiziwig. Was wondering why everybody else thought it was decent but id only found it garbage. I had bookmarked one of those slightly different URLs.[/quote]

lol yeah i know the page u mean.

check your pm and ive sent u somewhere else to which is great for watching.

It waits to be seen whether Firstrow Sports is back on tomorrow, If it''s not, I''ll be tearing my hair out and frantically trawling this site for an alternative.

Let''s stick together over this exiles.. 

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]Definately!!I''m going to try and find wizwig - which is a new one on me!!Didn''t Justin TV be pretty good for all this??

Broadstairs - Google "First Row eu" - it''s been back up since the day after it went down... also search lshunter and you have ready made alternative just in case.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

It waits to be seen whether Firstrow Sports is back on tomorrow, If it''s not, I''ll be tearing my hair out and frantically trawling this site for an alternative.

[/quote]

www.vipstand has it apparentlty Broadstairs and you might try here tomorrow:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/67152-live-streaming-of-lcfc-games-look-in-here/page__st__2340

i dont know if u guys r aware of this but nearly all streams r the same stream. they r syndicated so all u r doing is watching the same stream thats linked to by dif people.

[quote user="mastoola"]i dont know if u guys r aware of this but nearly all streams r the same stream. they r syndicated so all u r doing is watching the same stream thats linked to by dif people.[/quote]

Yes, I think most of us are aware of that and that it is probably sourced from Sky. It''s landing upon the most consistent which is the problem. I''m thankful for anything and I, for one, love Sky to bits.

Thank you for the information above chaps.

Not coming from Sky Broadstairs - coming from foreign TV channels usually. Maybe sky cameras but without the broadcast rights being available abroad, we wouldn''t get to see the games!

It''s scheduled to be on liveonlinefooty.com if anyone uses that service.Other than all Premier League matches it''s pot luck what they show. Sadly unless you''re already a paid up subscriber - £6 for two months - they''re not taking any more customers on at the moment though.

will be stream no doubt about that.

Plenty of TV chanels including sky italia ,al jazeera etc will have live this game so many streams shuld be too...

...and smith must score: If you are paying a service, then you are being ripped off. they have no content that is not available on about 20 free websites i can list...

[quote user="kick it off"]...and smith must score: If you are paying a service, then you are being ripped off. they have no content that is not available on about 20 free websites i can list...[/quote]Good point KIO but the good thing about pay services is you don''t get bombarded with adverts like busty Russian women looking for blokes like me ( but maybe that''s something I should look into one day ? )Liveonlinefooty isn''t absolutely 100% all of the time but it''s a lot more reliable than most of the free ones and I''m told that some of those sites can b*gger up your computer.Call me paranoid but I''d rather pay the six quid and sleep easy at night...... 

That''s fair enough mate, I get your point re the ad bombardment, but I just installed the "ad blocker" add-on for Google Chrome (I understand it''s also available for firefox, dunno about IE) - I think as long as you stick to the tried and tested sites and u have a half decent antivirus (I have Avast, it''s free and great) then it''s pretty safe. To be honest, these days even a trojan virus isn''t a trip to the repair shop, I got one (not from streaming, but watching movies) and googled my way out of it within about 6 hours (although it was bloody hassle tbf, the virus opened my web browser every 15 seconds with a new webpage, I ended up with about 250 tabs open at one point!) and Im certainly not a computer expert, although I would say I''m fairly savvy.

But anyway, after that mountain of digression, I get your point :)