Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

Tactics vs Swansea - video analysis

I came across this which I thought was interesting.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/02/15/norwich-swansea/?

I think it is the same person that did the analysis in the Guardian earlier this week which was posted by BYG

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]I tried to watch the video and it said it wasn''t available in my location. I tried to watch it standing up instead and it still won''t work.[/quote]

Try standing on your chair, turn round three times and then make a wish. It might work then....................

I don''t know where you are based "Rages" but it says

"Video only available in UK for rights reasons, sorry!"

Assuming fellow posters can see this video, i highly recommend it for all those who have rightly bemoaned that total absence of any meaningful analysis of our performances on Manc of The Day.

If you can read it, the article that goes with it can be seen here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/feb/13/paul-lambert-norwich-swansea

A really good, thorough and informative analysis of what we and Lord Lambert did in the game and why we won it.

Excellent thank you Badger. It is the same guy from the Guardian analysis I''m sure.  Very informative and clever summary....even if he doesn''t come across as the perfect guy to have a few drinks with.....

Nice to see Bennett getting some kudos for his work - he''s been a slower burner for us than other new acquisitions, but I somehow think he may well burn the brightest eventually...

My mum, of all people, told me about this as she saw the article having signed out of her Yahoo account.Anyway, Lambert is forever saying that it''s not about him, it''s the players and the supporters but that just goes to show what a spectacular tactition he is. Swansea could never have worked out how to beat Norwich because Norwich''s formation is fluid.Here''s hoping he''s got Man U''s away tactics well and truly sussed and will get one over that red-nosed muppet.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! In a couple of minutes it conveys far more information than all those bloody arrows!

What a manager - and what a team!