Sign in to follow this  
jim smith

palace the end of the road!!!

howdi hi peops, palace fan here.

just wanted to say that u''re goin down next season cos u''re crap and can''t even score away from home, let alone win.

we will hammer you and put you back where you belong, the fizzy league!!!

You should be ashamed of your team and manager who can''t even win away from home. Can''t wait to see u''re faces come the end of the season when norwich go down and ipswich go up

Glad you will be joining us in the Championship.

At least we have an easy away game tommorow to score some goals in and get are first away win.

Lets face it you are easily the worst team in the division with the worst chairman. You would not have ten points by now if you didnt have Johnson.

Now I wonder why Deano didnt join you with idiots like you as fans.?

Suggest you scroll down the message board and read what your more literate and sensible fellow supporter Mark Lowri has to say. That is the way to get respect for your team and views. Stop behaving like a dickhead.

[quote]howdi hi peops, palace fan here. just wanted to say that u''re goin down next season cos u''re crap and can''t even score away from home, let alone win. we will hammer you and put you back where you b...[/quote]

I really don''t know why I''m bothering to reply to this Jim bloke. Still, here goes.

Firstly, get a life, I''m sure you''re not typical of all Palace fans, at least I bloody hope not mate!.

Secondly, don''t be too sure that you won''t be joining us as well in the fizzy pop league.

Thirdly, try and use english when coming on here, we have trouble with uneducated drivel!.

You are an insult to your club, with your pathic mumblings, learn some respect like Dowie has.

Now go away!.

[quote]howdi hi peops, palace fan here. just wanted to say that u''re goin down next season cos u''re crap and can''t even score away from home, let alone win. we will hammer you and put you back where you b...[/quote]

jim

i guess you must mix with ipswich fans a lot, where you get your obvious charms from

have to correct you on a few points

we have scored away from home this season at highbury, old trafford and st james park to name a few

you seem to have got points for a few dodgy penalties! 

i wonder if we will get a few away goals tomorrow, one thing''s for sure, it will be a full house from us, how dare you charge £35 for your cowshed anyway!

as kathy said, some palace fans are reasonable people, shame we can''t say the same of you

I tell you what, why don''t you clear off and go do something useful, like imagine where your team would be if it wasn''t for Andy Johnson. The last thing we need on this board is pratts like you who think they are bigger and better than everyone else and have the right to do whatever they want. Time you took a reality check because it will be you and your team going back down to where you deserve to be. you''re a one-man team and when he doesn''t perform, neither does the rest of the team. Go back to where you came from you sad excuse for a palace fan.  

Im a palace fan and truly embarrassed by that post from Jim!

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow, more so than any other all season. Should be a brilliant atmosphere. Not sure about you guys but i have been disappointed with the support of the so called established premiership teams. Will be nice to have some fans at selhurst that don''t only sing for about two minutes after scoring a goal!

Lets not get into the £35 a ticket argument. Yes it is a shithole (and believe it or not its actually got worse) but i don''t think you can blame our chairman for making the most out of this season.

Not sure about the Dodgy penalties either, i can''t remember one that has come from a bad decision. AJ has made most of them himself with excellent pace and strength. I thought you guys would appreciate that more than most seeing as your so fond of Huckerby.

Anyway back to tomorrow, if I''m honest as this week has gone on i have become less and less confident. Its gonna be scrappy and i think at 5 o''clock the winners will be the team who wanted it more. I have no idea who it will be

It must be a nightmare for both sets of fans.    I have respect for both teams and both managers (albeit that I have a soft spot for Iain Dowie, given his background at Oldham).    I wouldn''t want to see any of you lost tomorrow and certainly not be relegated, but I just imagine that Palace will edge it.  

If I were not making the trip over the Pennines to watch the mighty Oldham play Barnsley, I would make the journey to watch your game! 

[quote]jim i guess you must mix with ipswich fans a lot, where you get your obvious charms from have to correct you on a few points we have scored away from home this season at highbury, old trafford and ...[/quote]

He is an ipswich fan its obvious going by the dribble he has posted , no palace fan would post such tripe.

I have to agree with you Gav in respect to the level of support in the Prem. I''m travelling over every weekend both home and away and I have to say I''m really disappointed at the atmosphere in away grounds. Because we sing all the way through the game it makes it enjoyable for me, if it wasn''t for our fantastic support it''d be like going to a morgue week in week out. I''m not having a go at our home support I''m on about the away grounds fans, the likes of Boro, Arsenal and Everton were examples where there was absolutely no atmosphere created by their supporters. I''m looking forward to the game tomorrow, it''s gonna be a long day setting off at 3am and not getting home till 1am on Sunday morning depending on if my flight is delayed or not, which I hope it isn''t. Let''s hope we have a good game tomorrow and 3 points in our bag.

It will be a long hard fight tomorrow boys - I would hate to see any of you lose or any of you be relegated.  However, given my soft spot for Iain Dowie and the work he did at Oldham, I would always wish Palace my best.   

As gav says, it will be about who wants it most - the atmosphere will be something else tomorrow - if I were not journeying over the Pennines to watch the mighty blues thrash Barnsley I would be making the trip to Selhurst Park!

XX

It''s idiots like you that give fans a bad name. Were not all like this prat I can assure you.

Palace fan

Oi!   I heard that - Iain Dowie, ugly indeed!    Handsome man if ever I saw one.  And  a really nice bloke.  

Thanks Gav for your reasoned argument.  The length of this thread should have been only one post but all the thin skinned Canaries decided to rise to the bait, just ignore such posts in the future, but of course you won''t.  Expect scummer jibes a plenty if the worst happens, so get ready and just read, smile and ignore.

We are all bigger than that.  

Every team has them im suppose. But im pretty sure you wont get any palace fans coming on here ranting and raving about how bad you are............... and if they do they obviously havn''t seen much of palace this season.

I will be back on monday regardless of the result cause i love hearing about what the oppositions fans have to say for themselves.

For all those coming to Selhurst tomorrow i hope you have a good day, up until 3pm of course (i had to say that) And believe me when i said the facilities (if you can call them that) at Selhurst have got worse i wasn''t joking! I don''t even think you get proper toilets anymore, there is a nice row of those blue little cabin toilets waiting for you!! 

well done it just goes to show how worried you are by coming on here and mouthing off.

lets give it a lot of noise at the palace .

come on you yellows

I think Kathy summed it up perfectly.  It''s nice when supporters of other teams come on here (like Mark Lawri) with sensible comments.  You however Sir, are a disgrace to your club.  I really hope we beat you tomorrow and wipe that grin off your smug face.

At least we don''t support a one man team  

Can I just ask something?  If the topics are monitored why was this one allowed to start, especially by a very obnoxious post.  I wouldn''t dream of posting on another team''s website - doesn''t interest me. 

Obviously the poster at the beginning had nothing better to do with his time.  Or maybe wish he did support a fab club like NCFC

Come on you Yellows

Humour him/her, stating what an intelligent and articulate amoeba brained waste of atomic collusion he/she is. No binary fission please, as we don''t want 2 of the malignant tumouroids. 

OTBC ;~)