Sign in to follow this  
BW

Surman in the press again

I am i know but Surman seems to be in the press every week since he has being doing well. Only see Holt now and then but Surman just loves the camera.

Isn''t it always the same player on repeat before moving on to the next? Like they do a big interview and the just sprinkle the content over a month. Maybe Surman just drew press duty for February

I''m sure he''s pestering them all year to be interviewed every week and it''s nothing to do with the club or the edp, maybe Lambert trusts him not to say anything daft or to controversial. I can sort of understand criticism of his performances even if i dont agree but this really is scraping the barrel, or maybe this thread is to find something to have a go at him about seeing as he''s playing pretty damn well at the momment.

....and?

Part of their responsibilities will be to do press and media stuff-its not unusual at clubs at all. Most players hate doing it but its part of the game and they get on with it regardless-Surman is probably one of ours who deals with it better than others and is happy to say a  few words or a piece with someone. Whats the problem with that-I''m sure he''d rather not do it.

And, of course, if they ran past press and fans, refused to talk, pose for photos or sign autographs, there would be a thread on here titled... "Surman Refusing To Talk To Anyone Again".

[quote user="BW"]Big time Charlie?[/quote]

So you obviously think he gets on his mobile when training is over and asks the local media outlets who would like an interview with him do you ? Has it ever your head that he would have to do such interviews with Lamberts knowledge and consent and that it would also be done with a member of the Club media team in attendance ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So you obviously think he gets on his mobile when training is over and asks the local media outlets who would like an interview with him do you ? Has it ever your head that he would have to do such interviews with Lamberts knowledge and consent and that it would also be done with a member of the Club media team in attendance ?

[/quote]

Does it really happen like that? Do you mean he''s not a (lightweight) loose cannon after all?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

For Christ''s sake, why don''t you go and get yourself a life?

[/quote]

what else do you expect from Better Wizard

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, of course. Silly me!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="BW"]Whatup[/quote]

Not one of your better efforts but i am sure many will disagree[*-)]

[/quote]

I''m not trying to be anything John unlike you trying to re live your glory days in the plod with your inside plod knowledge ahahado you think we still take that seriously. You are a joke pal

Says the bellend who has gone for ''attention seeker of the week'' for the last 26 consecutive weeks

You are pathetic BW, your name is a wind up to First Wizard who ironically you stick up for at the moment and you have on a number of occasions recently self appointed yourself as board spokesman.

That''s the beginning of the end for you

Perhaps Surman is more articulate, or more intelligent? Or is it that he is always willing to cooperate with the press, and they know that if they approach him they will receive a reasdy response?

Surely nobody is suggesting that the player, his agent, or the club is constantly contacting the press and offering an interview.

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, of course. Silly me!

[/quote]

Jeez!!

BW''s posts I look forward too.........less so with others.

Provided he is doing it on the pitch, which he is doing he can say what he wants.  What pissed me off is that when we were crap Gary Doc trawled out the same tubthumping crap.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Does Surman use the same tanning studio as Simon Lappin?[/quote]

That''s the other question we have all been asking? Good question Mello