Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Europe ambitions could go out the window tomorrow

Can anyone else see a fair few cards coming out of Mike Riley''s pocket tomorrow?  With real blood and thunder stuff at Selhurst Park I can see a few rash challanges being made.  Safri, although I do like his style, is a very aggressive player.  Maybe this is what we''ve missed but he could get his name in the book quite easily and we certainly don''t want to have players suspended at this stage of the season.

We need to go for it tomorrow without losing our heads

I would honestly rather foul everyone and win the match than play nicely and get into Europe. Why do we want to be there if we are in the championship at the same time.

Id be more than happy to finish with 9 men if it meant we get more 3pts!!.  Europe would be nothing more than a distraction, I''d swap playing against some third rate qualifiers from god knows where for another year in the prem'' if we can battle out enough points to finish in 17th place even if it means losing our fairplay tag (look were blackburn are now)

i can see a rough game today, really rough.

But i reckon we are just going to tear there defence apart with Deano, McKenzie and Huckerby, especially huckerby, if he puts out the same game he did against man u...... i still cant believe that second goal, it was a sepurb passing move!