Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Lambert talking to Wolves?

On one level it is great to discover that many fans at various clubs covet the Norwich manager, but on another level it is tiresome to see the frightening arrogance of some of these fans.......

http://www.wolveswebfansclub.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7075

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Lambert is only ever going to leave to move up, and despite what the deluded Wolves fan suggested, these days Wolves is a move down.  

[/quote]

Have to question this statement.  I think  Lambert is only ever going to leave to move to a club he feels he can improve.  This does not necessarily mean a ''bigger'' club or one higher in the league.    When he feels he has done all he can at Norwich (hopefully not for many seasons yet!) he will look for a challenge that suits his character and aspirations.   But as long as Norwich fits the bill we don''t have to worry.  

Laughable suggestion cause Wolves currently are in a worse state than us and will only survive by their fingertips I think!

I don''t think Lambert would leave us for a Villa, Everton, similar sized club let alone next seasons Championship top 10 club Wolves!

Lambert will only leave us for one of the biggest clubs on this planet I think!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="super canary"]jeepers...it really is like listening to a bunch of silly children...GROW UP the lot of you![/quote]

;

Well said sir, but I will stick up for myself.

[/quote] yep, no problem with sticking up for yourself...and infact i had no issue with your post...it was interesting...my post was more aimed at the other silly children who couldnt wait to shoot you down for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Many thanks friend, I swear some posters reply like they do on here just because I wrote it, they sure as hell have never read what I''d written.

[/quote]

I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".

On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.

Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...

[/quote]

Chopsy, you crack me up. [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="yellow blood"]

Why do you trawl up such shite?

Look, Lambert was in 1p5wich the other night...he''s going to replace Agent Jewell! (Actually, he was at the Billy Connolly gig, but don''t let bullsh1t get in the way of a good post eh Wiz?

[/quote]

It may be of interest to City fans other than you.

[/quote]

Speaking solely for myself, of no interest whatsoever.

Alternatively... if Wiz had said "Lambert''s not going to take the Wolves job" it wouldn''t have attracted too much comment.This place would die without such contentious threads... so be glad we''ve got him.  [Y]

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"]Alternatively... if Wiz had said "Lambert''s not going to take the Wolves job" it wouldn''t have attracted too much comment.

This place would die without such contentious threads... so be glad we''ve got him.  [Y]
[/quote]

About as glad as we''ve got you!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"]Alternatively... if Wiz had said "Lambert''s not going to take the Wolves job" it wouldn''t have attracted too much comment.This place would die without such contentious threads... so be glad we''ve got him.  [Y][/quote]

[/quote]Well... at least people know we''re here....What role do you play apart from sourpuss?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"]Alternatively... if Wiz had said "Lambert''s not going to take the Wolves job" it wouldn''t have attracted too much comment.

This place would die without such contentious threads... so be glad we''ve got him.  [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel a pour a drink,get out the popcorn and sit back in a comfy chair moment coming on.[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="super canary"]jeepers...it really is like listening to a bunch of silly children...GROW UP the lot of you![/quote]

;

[/quote] yep, no problem with sticking up for yourself...and infact i had no issue with your post...it was interesting...my post was more aimed at the other silly children who couldnt wait to shoot you down for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Many thanks friend, I swear some posters reply like they do on here just because I wrote it, they sure as hell have never read what I''d written.

[/quote]

I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".

On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.

Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...

[/quote]

I''m happy with those quotes Choppy, every one was gleamed, stolen or based on info elsewhere.

Just think, all the time you''ve spent on this you''ll never get again in your life...........oh dear. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-047.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote]I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...[/quote]

I''m happy with those quotes Choppy, every one was gleamed, stolen or based on info elsewhere.

[/quote]

That was exactly my point.  And it took me about 5 minutes of my life.  It doesn''t take long to find some old nonsense you''ve spouted over the last five years - I even spared you the embarrassment of linking to your thread calling for a statue of Delia Smith.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was exactly my point.  And it took me about 5 minutes of my life.  It doesn''t take long to find some old nonsense you''ve spouted over the last five years - I even spared you the embarrassment of linking to your thread calling for a statue of Delia Smith.

[/quote]

Be my guest, I''ve never asked for or called for one unlike others, go on, you know you want to, tic toc tic toc.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote]I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...[/quote]

[/quote]

That was exactly my point.  And it took me about 5 minutes of my life.  It doesn''t take long to find some old nonsense you''ve spouted over the last five years - I even spared you the embarrassment of linking to your thread calling for a statue of Delia Smith.[/quote]

Be my guest, I''ve never asked for or called for one unlike others, go on, you know you want to, tic toc tic toc.

[/quote]My pleasure.  Took all of five minutes.... "Canonisation and a bronze statue", no less.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/334396/ShowPost.aspx[quote user="First Wizard"]Now not for

one single moment do I suggest WE were responsible for this happening,

no, Darren Huckerby keeping his word and Nigel Worthington''s sheer

determination were the real reason''s for it. Delia Smith must now be

cannonised and the board members should have bronze statues erected

around Carrow Road
, maybe a small one even for Kevan Keegan!, for they

are the real miracle workers here.[/quote]By the way, I''d be less worried about how I spend my time and more worried about your own.  Why not pop out and see the sights of Lowestoft? That should kill at least 5 minutes.

Well now you mention Wiz, those board statues could be a runner. Bowkett, McNally, Smith, Jones, Foulger not forgetting Fry[;)]

But wait...

You meant Munby, Doncaster, Skipper, Smith & Jones...

Didn''t you[:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well now you mention Wiz, those board statues could be a runner. Bowkett, McNally, Smith, Jones, Foulger not forgetting Fry[;)]

But wait...

You meant Munby, Doncaster, Skipper, Smith & Jones...

Didn''t you[:S]

[/quote]

I did Nutty and I will need large amounts of Jack Daniels to forget it!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My pleasure.  Took all of five minutes.... "Canonisation and a bronze statue", no less.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/334396/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Now not for one single moment do I suggest WE were responsible for this happening, no, Darren Huckerby keeping his word and Nigel Worthington''s sheer determination were the real reason''s for it. Delia Smith must now be cannonised and the board members should have bronze statues erected around Carrow Road, maybe a small one even for Kevan Keegan!, for they are the real miracle workers here.

[/quote]

By the way, I''d be less worried about how I spend my time and more worried about your own.  Why not pop out and see the sights of Lowestoft? That should kill at least 5 minutes.

[/quote]

Bloody Nora, thats nearly 9 years ago! and I did say statues for board members, not her spercifically!

Still fair cop Chopsy, a good find from the vaults and spoken in the euforia of the moment.

5 minutes? you obviously haven''t tried to drive around here just lately.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Ncfc123"]What a load of s*it, the article and the pointless post.[/quote]

Pointless? Why?

I, personally, had an interesting few minutes reading the perspective of Wolves supporters on our club and PL and that''s good enough for me.

Of course the rumour element of it was pointless, but that''s the point, surely.

[/quote]

Have to agree that was interesting. Can''t understand why so many posters on here chose to try and score points over the perceived quality or otherwise of other peoples posts. If you have nothing worth saying then say nothing I always think is the best policy