Sign in to follow this  
Billabong

Morrison - Does this Mean?

As Morrison was clearly playing at 20% [for 60 mins] today while the rest of the team were playing at 30% - does this mean Morrison and Holt are starting up front against Man u?

Not quite sure about your percentages, but it would seem that Holt and Surman will be back against MU.   Jackson looked quite sharp today.

Would think it would be Holt and Jackson, with Vaughan and Wilbo on the bench.    Morison?  Don''t know where this leaves him.  Does PL think he can get the best out of him at the moment? Who knows?   

Hopefully we play Holt and Jackson against Man Utd because I''m fed up with Morison.  I''ve tried to be patient but today was a joke, Wilbraham was better when he came on.  You would think he would have wanted to play well today and send a message to Lambert to try and get in the team next week but I didn''t see anything of the sorts.  If he can''t be bothered with the cup then he doesn''t deserve to be here.

To play that bad, Morrison must have been told to take it easy for 60 mins because he was in the team for MU surely - Or is he looking for a oneway ticket back to Millwall?

"As Morrison was clearly playing at 20% [for 60 mins] today while the rest of the team were playing at 30% - does this mean Morrison and Holt are starting up front against Man u? "

The numbers here clearly show a lack of understanding of the footballers'' mentality. A footballer always gives 100%. When a footballer excels himself, he gives 150%. However - our lads only gave 101% today.

I don''t believe that Moro will be happy with his performance today. But people saying he only played __% because he is playing the man utd game is utter rubbish.

If Lambert has told the players who will be playing on Sunday he needs shooting. No player will give their all against leicester and risk injury if that could affect them playing man utd! So i hope he hasn''t already said the team.