Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Quote: Crystal Palace midfielder Michael Hughes...

"I hope Palace is intimidating for them. We are going to be up for this game like you have never known. There are a lot of frustrated people at this club at the moment. We know we have to prove a point to ourselves. We are going to come out firing. It''s going to be a red-hot atmosphere. They will not get a chance to breathe." (Michael Highes...Crystal Palace Midfielder)

A quote from www.bbc.co.uk today in the Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Preview.

Is anyone worried?

[quote]"I hope Palace is intimidating for them. We are going to be up for this game like you have never known. There are a lot of frustrated people at this club at the moment. We know we have to prove a poin...[/quote]

Sounds like fighting talk to me. This saturday could be a stonker it its everything its been talked up to be... and we only need a 5-0 win to move off the bottom!

Ha Ha, makes me laugh. Bring it on, didnt realise he was even playing forthem. A few years back he played for Wimbledon without pay didnt he?!Damo and Saf enjoy - last week P Neville and Scholes, this week Michael Hughes - bet they are quaking in thier boots already.......not!!Come on you yellows....

To be fair I don''t think it''s mean''t to worry you, more an attempt to pump up the Palace fans who have been very quiet over the last two home games.

hi come on you yellow bellies!! we can do this. with McKenzie always with the ball and great players we could finish with 3 points.

if we play like we did against man u, im sure we wont have any problems!

Besides if they want a fight, we have the son of a boxer in our team, and im sure McKenzie is going to score again.

Does anyone know the bookies?