Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

leicester fans in the barclay

[quote user="Shyster"]I have to rub my eyes and look again whilst reading this thread - if there''s Leicester fans in the Barclay and they cause trouble, don''t rely on the stewards, take them out yourselves. I seriously wonder how you pussies would''ve survived in the seventies.
[/quote]

Been there and done that in the 80''s Shyster, and although I agree to a point , it could aslso result in my season ticket being taken off me if I was caught on CCTV and deemed to have been OTT in any way !

Not a risk I am willing to take I am afaid , unless I or other supporters are at risk of harm and I see it as self defence

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="Shyster"]I have to rub my eyes and look again whilst reading this thread - if there''s Leicester fans in the Barclay and they cause trouble, don''t rely on the stewards, take them out yourselves. I seriously wonder how you pussies would''ve survived in the seventies.[/quote]

Been there and done that in the 80''s Shyster, and although I agree to a point , it could aslso result in my season ticket being taken off me if I was caught on CCTV and deemed to have been OTT in any way !

Not a risk I am willing to take I am afaid , unless I or other supporters are at risk of harm and I see it as self defence

[/quote]

I hear you, Charlie, and I do realise times have changed -- some for the better, some for the worse.Mostly for the worse.

Me and first wizard will have our best walking sticks out and will be pushing any leicester fans found in our stands down the steps.

[quote user="BW"]Me and first wizard will have our best walking sticks out and will be pushing any leicester fans found in our stands down the steps.[/quote]

I.ve got a machine gun and grenades left over from my days of fighting the Argies, don''t be alarmed if you hear  noises of people screeming

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="BW"]Me and first wizard will have our best walking sticks out and will be pushing any leicester fans found in our stands down the steps.[/quote]

I.ve got a machine gun and grenades left over from my days of fighting the Argies, don''t be alarmed if you hear  noises of people screeming

[/quote]

I''ve got a black belt, but it usually holds my trousers up.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

This is getting a bit silly as in reality how many of us have got Leicester supporting mates for goodness sake ?

[/quote]

Are you being serious here? Pete has already stated that you can get a ticket if you have previously bought one in the last three seasons. How can you possibly know how many of those people have aquaintances who support Leicester and might be willing to purchase a ticket for them? As long as the Leicester fans behave themselves I don''t see the problem. Tickets have been on sale long enough for any Norwich fans to have bought one if they wanted.

[/quote]

Yes i am serious so let me start the ball rolling as this is suggested on here by more than one person to be a perceived problem and ask who has or knows of anybody who has purchased tickets for Leicester fans using their own details/season ticket/membership ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

This is getting a bit silly as in reality how many of us have got Leicester supporting mates for goodness sake ?

[/quote]

Are you being serious here? Pete has already stated that you can get a ticket if you have previously bought one in the last three seasons. How can you possibly know how many of those people have aquaintances who support Leicester and might be willing to purchase a ticket for them? As long as the Leicester fans behave themselves I don''t see the problem. Tickets have been on sale long enough for any Norwich fans to have bought one if they wanted.

[/quote]

Yes i am serious so let me start the ball rolling as this is suggested on here by more than one person to be a perceived problem and ask who has or knows of anybody who has purchased tickets for Leicester fans using their own details/season ticket/membership ?

[/quote]

I stand by my original comment John, I think people are trying to stir up trouble on here...must be half term!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Joking aside, Pete, did you actually fight in the Falklands? I had a massive argument last night with someone who reckons Britain should hand the island back to the Argies -- what are your views on the subject?

Falklands will never be handed back too much oil. The people who live there are as British as it gets and why would they want to become Argentinian?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

I had a massive argument last night with someone who reckons... [/quote]

Can''t believe that of you Shyster [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Joking aside, Pete, did you actually fight in the Falklands? I had a massive argument last night with someone who reckons Britain should hand the island back to the Argies -- what are your views on the subject?
[/quote]

Yes mate I was there and was right behind Col H when he got hit on Goose green and No, we should hang on to the Ireland for ever, as said those people who live there are very British and many x serviceman live there and as far as I''m concerned The Falklands is as much britain as Cyprus is.

There are quite a few of us with tickets in your end, friends and family who live in Norfolk have helped out with this one. Hopefully they will all keep quiet and no trouble will be caused.

Just watch out for people with plasters on their heads as we''ve all had to have ""High Risk" tattooed on our foreheads.

Great news then for the thousands on the season ticket waiting list. Any Norwich fan who has been found to purchase tickets for away fans is in breach of club rules and will likely have their season ticket cancelled or if not season ticket holders banned from buying tickets in the future. All tickets are traceable to the person who made the purchase.

Go back to your own board, there will be very few Norwich fans daft enough to risk buying tickets for away fans.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Great news then for the thousands on the season ticket waiting list. Any Norwich fan who has been found to purchase tickets for away fans is in breach of club rules and will likely have their season ticket cancelled or if not season ticket holders banned from buying tickets in the future. All tickets are traceable to the person who made the purchase.

Go back to your own board, there will be very few Norwich fans daft enough to risk buying tickets for away fans.

[/quote]If you''re dumb enough to give your real name and address then, yes, I suppose they are......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

If you''re dumb enough to give your real name and address then, yes, I suppose they are......
[/quote]

But you could only purchase tickets if you had previously bought tickets for a home game in 2009/10,2010/11,2011/12 or are a season ticket holder or member so yes you would be traceable Graham by your purchase history on the database.

I''ve got 5 tickets in the lower Barclay, 3 of us genuine Norwich fans, 1 Leicester fan and a Man U fan, we''ll be off for a few pre match beers and we''re all thoroughley looking forward to it.  My Leicester mate lives just outside of Kings Lynn, he got me a ticket to last seasons game at The Walkers, with the home fans, so he knows its his turn to keep quiet in the unlikely event Leicester lead or win.  Theres bound to be a few Foxes fans in home areas, so what, as long as they keep themsleves to themselves, its no problem. 

Unless we get mass brawles, nobody is gonna lose their season ticket or membership.

Stop crying, lets enjoy what should be an entertaining game with plenty of banter...

OTBC

Just to let you know Norfolk Police are blaming your club for the allocation reduction. I received this E-mail from them

I am writing in reply to your email to Norfolk Constabulary on 10th February 2012. Your email to us has been recorded by our Professional Standards Department as a Direction & Control complaint.

Norfolk Constabulary recognises that decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City F.C. supporters attending the FA Cup 5th Round match on Saturday 18th February 2012 at Norwich City F.C. would be upsetting to Leicester City supporters. This important factor was taken into consideration by Norfolk Constabulary.

The actual decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City supporters attending this match was made by Norwich City Football Club in conjunction with The Football Association. This decision to reduce the numbers of Away fans was supported by Norfolk Constabulary, based on the grounds that there has been a recent history of significant disorder involving elements of both Norwich City and Leicester City supporters. In reaching this decision Norfolk Constabulary are in no way branding all Leicester City F.C. or Norwich City F.C. as high risk but just a small minority of supporters from both clubs.

Norfolk Constabulary acknowledges that the vast majority of Leicester City supporters are bona fide and law abiding people supporting their club. Furthermore Norfolk Constabulary looks forward to welcoming Leicester City supporters to Norwich, who we trust will have an enjoyable visit to the City.

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you know Norfolk Police are blaming your club for the allocation reduction. I received this E-mail from them I am writing in reply to your email to Norfolk Constabulary on 10th February 2012. Your email to us has been recorded by our Professional Standards Department as a Direction & Control complaint. Norfolk Constabulary recognises that decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City F.C. supporters attending the FA Cup 5th Round match on Saturday 18th February 2012 at Norwich City F.C. would be upsetting to Leicester City supporters. This important factor was taken into consideration by Norfolk Constabulary. The actual decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City supporters attending this match was made by Norwich City Football Club in conjunction with The Football Association. This decision to reduce the numbers of Away fans was supported by Norfolk Constabulary, based on the grounds that there has been a recent history of significant disorder involving elements of both Norwich City and Leicester City supporters. In reaching this decision Norfolk Constabulary are in no way branding all Leicester City F.C. or Norwich City F.C. as high risk but just a small minority of supporters from both clubs. Norfolk Constabulary acknowledges that the vast majority of Leicester City supporters are bona fide and law abiding people supporting their club. Furthermore Norfolk Constabulary looks forward to welcoming Leicester City supporters to Norwich, who we trust will have an enjoyable visit to the City.[/quote]

Oh dear i don''t think Mr McNally will like this one little bit.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]

On the Leicester forum some are saying Norwich supporting mates are getting them tickets with their membership or season ticket...I expect quite a few in the home end!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you''ve got Smudger! [:D]

If I recall, wasn''t this little incident "payback" for Leicester fans storming the Murderers....?

Thirteen football fans were arrested as trouble broke out after Leicester''s home tie with Norwich.

Officers were called to reports of fighting between rival groups of supporters at Loseby Lane on Saturday. Some men sustained minor injuries.

A police spokesperson said nearby buildings were also vandalised by fans who were throwing objects around.

Supt Chris Rollings said a full investigation was under way. The Foxes won the Championship fixture 4-0.

''Stamp out disorder''

"We believe a number of fans left the football ground early and made their way into the city centre.

"My officers responded quickly to the incident and a short while later a number of people were arrested.

"The majority of fans are law-abiding and peaceful and just want to enjoy the match and support their team and we are determined to stamp out disorder such as this, caused by a small minority, said Supt Rollings.

Officers have appealed for witnesses to come forward.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="1964FOX"]Just to let you know Norfolk Police are blaming your club for the allocation reduction. I received this E-mail from them I am writing in reply to your email to Norfolk Constabulary on 10th February 2012. Your email to us has been recorded by our Professional Standards Department as a Direction & Control complaint. Norfolk Constabulary recognises that decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City F.C. supporters attending the FA Cup 5th Round match on Saturday 18th February 2012 at Norwich City F.C. would be upsetting to Leicester City supporters. This important factor was taken into consideration by Norfolk Constabulary. The actual decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City supporters attending this match was made by Norwich City Football Club in conjunction with The Football Association. This decision to reduce the numbers of Away fans was supported by Norfolk Constabulary, based on the grounds that there has been a recent history of significant disorder involving elements of both Norwich City and Leicester City supporters. In reaching this decision Norfolk Constabulary are in no way branding all Leicester City F.C. or Norwich City F.C. as high risk but just a small minority of supporters from both clubs. Norfolk Constabulary acknowledges that the vast majority of Leicester City supporters are bona fide and law abiding people supporting their club. Furthermore Norfolk Constabulary looks forward to welcoming Leicester City supporters to Norwich, who we trust will have an enjoyable visit to the City.[/quote]

[/quote]Again you seem to be overlook the part (highlighted) about your friends at Norfolk Constabulary supporting NCFC''s decision?

[quote user="The Gruffalo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Again you seem to be overlook the part (highlighted) about your friends at Norfolk Constabulary supporting NCFC''s decision?
[/quote]

Not at all but it shows that NCFC were the driving force in this matter  as it says The actual decision to reduce the numbers of Leicester City supporters attending this match was made by Norwich City Football Club in conjunction with The Football Association. It goes on to say This decision to reduce the numbers of Away fans was supported by Norfolk Constabulary. Supporting a decision that had already been made by others is how i see it but hey ho you no doubt view it differently so we will beg to differ but as i pointed out on the Leicester allocation thread last week that there was more to it than the press release which the Club made no comment on so just maybe we now know why.

PC plod written all over this knew they were scarred about a leicester game hence why last season both games were midweek. However if both fans want it Loseby lane will return we all know that.