Sign in to follow this  
Sit down and listen.

Why moan?

Just think to yourself, and answer these questions:1 - Does moaning about a ''cup'' exit help with the moral of the club?2 - Is staying in the EPL more important than winning a cup? (look at Birmingham, they went on a cup run and got relegated!)3 - Do you trust Lamberts judgement of the cup?4 - Are you proud of what Lambert and all that work for the club have done over recent years?- If the answers to all of the above are ''Yes'' then please refrain from moaning on this message board. Thank-you.

I think you will find that most people moaning are moaning about the lack of effort put in by certain players on Saturday not because we were knocked out of the cup.

If you can''t accept that don''t bother coming back on here.

I answer yes to all the points except number 3- therefore i can continue to moan ;pNa i am moving on from Saturday and hope to never see such bollocks again, back up the premier league we go!!

1. No but we are entitled to voice our disappointment. not going to boo Lambo or anything stupid but i remain disappointed.

2. Yes, this season I would acknowledge it is. But the point is that we are going to stay in the EPL anyway. I would also say that when looking back in years to come I am not sure I will be telling the grandkids about "the year we stayed in the premiership" whereas "the year we went to Wembley in the Cup Final........"

3. No I don''t. I understand where he is coming from but on this one i don''t agree with him.

4. Yes, undoubtedly. Best manager of my lifetime. Brilliant manager. Just makes it all the more galling he obviously doesn;t care about winning a competition I would love to see us win.

Good man Pricey[Y]

I can understand anyone moaning at the time, through frustration or disappointment. I know I did! But it is time to move on. Mind you, I reckon my mother in law could get at least another months worth of moaning after that little lot on Saturday[;)]

As I would say the answer to the first question out of four would be NO then I presume that I would be allowed to voice displeasure at my teams defeat to a team in a lower division on our home patch?

Incidentally do you also think that Arsnal fans should not moan about not challanging for the title or Man Utd fans about the lack of a quality goalkeeper, or even Foxes fans about their leauge position? Part and parcel of being a passionate football fan is to feel the highs and lows of our football club, to be happy at the good results and unhappy at the bad ones and while some may ''moan'' too much for your liking I personaly take almost equal offence to those who tell everyone else that how much they should or shouldn''t feel disappointed at a result or management decision. Nobody''s hounding out the manager, no need to get all hystrical about things, we lossed, we deserved to lose, mistakes were made (imo) we moan and move on to hopefully yet another high (thank you PL) next game against ManU

Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.    

[quote user="Sit down and listen."]Just think to yourself, and answer these questions:1 - Does moaning about a ''cup'' exit help with the moral of the club?2 - Is staying in the EPL more important than winning a cup? (look at Birmingham, they went on a cup run and got relegated!)3 - Do you trust Lamberts judgement of the cup?4 - Are you proud of what Lambert and all that work for the club have done over recent years?- If the answers to all of the above are ''Yes'' then please refrain from moaning on this message board. Thank-you. [/quote]Surely the answer to question 1 is "no" and therefore everyone should carry on moaning?

Epic fail!

Obviously time to move on, cosmetic job done on the club website - PL''s comments following game removed. All a bit dishonest imo but I think we''re about all moaned out by now.

[quote user="Sit down and listen."]Just think to yourself, and answer these questions:1 - Does moaning about a ''cup'' exit help with the moral of the club?2 - Is staying in the EPL more important than winning a cup? (look at Birmingham, they went on a cup run and got relegated!)3 - Do you trust Lamberts judgement of the cup?4 - Are you proud of what Lambert and all that work for the club have done over recent years?- If the answers to all of the above are ''Yes'' then please refrain from moaning on this message board. Thank-you. [/quote]1. No, but it doesnt hinder it either, unless PL is reading the forum.2. Yes, but common sense unless something rediculous happens, we are safe.3. Hard to say - I dont want to knock Lambert but - Got hammered in the Carling Cup. PL then puts out 2 very strong sides against Burlney and WBA and then appears to rest a couple of players against Leicester. It begs the question, why put 2 strong sides out against Burnley and WBA if you are not that bothered about getting through? I think he will be very dissapointed by the defeat, more so than he will let on.4. Silly question.

Im sick of been gracious for been in the Premier League, the board, the fans, the players and PL deserve to be here and they deserve to challenge for honours. It is a lot weaker FA Cup than usual and one that would have ment (beating Leicester) We would have been one game away from a day at Wembley and who knows, luck of the draw and a tie against Bolton and were in the cup final, Play Spurs who are all ready in Europe and were now in the Europa League. There wont be many better chances than what we had Saturday.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Good man Pricey[Y]

I can understand anyone moaning at the time, through frustration or disappointment. I know I did! But it is time to move on. Mind you, I reckon my mother in law could get at least another months worth of moaning after that little lot on Saturday[;)]

[/quote]cheers o nutty one. Think i was one of the biggest moaners about this weekend, so if i''m moving on i am sure everyone else can

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.    
[/quote]

Perhaps it''s because the "once (or twice) a season" mob don''t know the words.

Nothing wrong with saying it as it is sometimes!

Saturdays atitude and performance was a disgrace, a total insult to the 24,000+ Norwich fans who paid good money!

No one wants to lose ever but if we''d of lost on Saturday having a proper go then it would have been easier to take!

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.     [/quote]

Or perhaps transferred from the players to the fans?

swindoncanary the lack of atmosphere wasn''t helped by the amount of casual fans and kids there on Saturday (before anyone says anything that isn''t a criticism of them or saying that season ticket holders are superior).

There were a lot of songs started in the snakepit that soon petered out due to the lack of people joining in.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.     [/quote]

[/quote]And the ''I go to every game'' snobbery raises it''s ugly head yet again.....Irregular visitors to Carrow Road when they get the chance does not equal ''a mob''. That label applies to those on here who consider themselves ''special'' because their lifestyle has few other demands.Special or otherwise rather lonely people?

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.    
[/quote]

[/quote]

And the ''I go to every game'' snobbery raises it''s ugly head yet again.....

Irregular visitors to Carrow Road when they get the chance does not equal ''a mob''. That label applies to those on here who consider themselves ''special'' because their lifestyle has few other demands.

Special or otherwise rather lonely people?

[/quote]

I think you''re "special"....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sit down and listen."]Just think to yourself, and answer these questions:

1 - Does moaning about a ''cup'' exit help with the moral of the club?
2 - Is staying in the EPL more important than winning a cup? (look at Birmingham, they went on a cup run and got relegated!)
3 - Do you trust Lamberts judgement of the cup?
4 - Are you proud of what Lambert and all that work for the club have done over recent years?

- If the answers to all of the above are ''Yes'' then please refrain from moaning on this message board. Thank-you.

[/quote]

Surely the answer to question 1 is "no" and therefore everyone should carry on moaning?

Epic fail!
[/quote]

Epic spot Mr Chops!!

["swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.    

Yet again someone moaning about the lack of atmosphere who doesn''t understand how it works!

If the team is performing as limp as they did on Saturday then the atmosphere in the stands is going to reflect that by being very muted!

"Yet again someone moaning about the lack of atmosphere who doesn''t understand how it works!"I am well aware of how it works, and understand that as the performance got worse, the crowd became very subdued, but on Saturday it never got going, the only time we were loud was for the ''prompted'' OTBC Immediately after that Leicester took over.I hope and expect the atmosphere to be much better v Man. USA.

["swindoncanary"]Before moaning about what happened on the pitch against Leicester maybe the supporters should look at ourselves. We were consistently out sung by the 2,500 Foxes away fans. It was a very subdued atmosphere from all Carrow Road maybe that transferred to the players.    

You have been explained about this before!

When theres nothing to cheer about on the pitch, especially at home then the atmosphere will become muted as a result!

If we''d of put in one of our more regular performances then the atmosphere would have been much better!

Why moan?

Because I gave up a Saturday afterrnoon paying £15 for the privilege and was treated to a total non performance from the team because their seemed like a don''t care atitude to the game! 

No one has been unreasonable or over the top in their criticism of last Saturday. It speaks volumes for the consistency of the side that a no show such as this has received criticism. 3 or 4 seasons ago that performance would have been yet another bad day at the office.