Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Oh no, look who's ref!

I meant to post this yesterday.

Palce ref is Mike (I didn''t see it) Rilley.

I wouldn''t put this bloke in charge of an under 11 match!.

Andy Johnson will have a field day diving all over the park, and Safri will be lucky to stay on the pitch, anyone know of a curse to give Rilley a cold so he misses the game?.

Knowing our luck, Riley will poleaxe Andy Johnson in our box, and award ''Palarse'' a penalty!.....

You never know though, Riley might have a good day tomorrow, and pull a hamstring warming up with the other officials just before kick off. OTBC ;~)

Wiz I did post re Riley 2 days ago, please try to keep up.  What about the spell cast on poor Gary Holt, that worked better than expected.

[quote]Wiz I did post re Riley 2 days ago, please try to keep up. What about the spell cast on poor Gary Holt, that worked better than expected.[/quote]

Sorry about that Peter, I must be getting old, hell, I AM old!.

I''ll try a Hex, but the trouble is though, they tend to bounce about all over the place just lately. 

Sky Sports News have just said that Graham Poll is injured for the Newcastle v ManUre FA Cup match, so guess who is taking his place? Yes you''ve guessed it - everybody''s least favourite referee I think that this means we would have a different ref as they don''t officiate on 2 consecutive days...

Correct me if I''m wrong!

Haha would be good if Riley did get called up for it but I very much doubt it anyway if we just go out and like Helveg said '''' Play this game as if it was our last '''' and fight for everyting we will be alright I Hope. Best tactic is for Fleming to break A Johnson''s legs in first minute , Probly do it without been told actaully we all know what kind of defender Fleming is like .. goes to tackle and will probly break his legs anyway still be something good to see and Im confident about this

'''' Play This Game As If It Is Our Last ''''
Helveg 4 Captain

Rob STYLES has just been confirmed as late replacement for MR Riley , i cant rember him refing one of our games this season so hopefuly that will be a good sign OTBC

[quote]Rob STYLES has just been confirmed as late replacement for MR Riley , i cant rember him refing one of our games this season so hopefuly that will be a good sign OTBC[/quote]

I used to like Rob Styles when he wasn''t that senior.  Used to specialize in derby''s and was always pretty good when we played Ippo

[quote]Jonson desrved to go, no complaints there.[/quote]

i agree, sorry guys but is was a obvious red card.....

mmm... don''t think we can complain about the ref! Palace with 3 good penalty shouts turned down.

[quote]I meant to post this yesterday. Palce ref is Mike (I didn''t see it) Rilley. I wouldn''t put this bloke in charge of an under 11 match!. Andy Johnson will have a field day diving all over the park, a...[/quote]

Spot on with the diving!!!! we was robbed. And Styles bought it.