Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Have you noticed?.........

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve noticed a pattern that those who actually went to the game and parted with there hard earned cash and took there kids on a rare trip to carrow road are much more critical than those who sat at home in the warm [:D][/quote]

Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus.

Now, re-read my original post, it seemed in general to me, that newer users were slagging off the manager and team, that was my point, but no, the usual resident arseholes still want to make it personal to me....and petty.

You haven''t stopped me in 9 years.........and you never will........I  choose when to go, not you! img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/fingers.gif[/img]

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve noticed a pattern that those who actually went to the game and parted with there hard earned cash and took there kids on a rare trip to carrow road are much more critical than those who sat at home in the warm [:D][/quote]

Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus.

Now, re-read my original post, it seemed in general to me, that newer users were slagging off the manager and team, that was my point, but no, the usual resident arseholes still want to make it personal to me....and petty.

You haven''t stopped me in 9 years.........and you never will........I  choose when to go, not you![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/fingers-021.gif[/IMG]

I can''t see how you (or anyone else) can take that post as being a "I''m a better supporter than you" post Wiz.

? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that.

As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty.

Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.

[quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus.

? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that.

As a newbie I find that a little pathetic,
you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty.

Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus.

As a newbie I find that a little pathetic,
you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty.

Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.[/quote]LOL! Oooh stop it! Nearly spat my tea out!

[quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus. ? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that. As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty. Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]

Can you not read?

This thread, started by me was about newbies imo, attacking the manager and the team over the cup defeat, nothing more.

Others corrupted it into the wider issues you''ve mentioned.

I STILL DO GET TO THE ODD GAME OK? Supermembers can do that when finances allow so lets lay that lie.

Finally, I cannot be held responsible for your own stupidity.

So it wasn''t about "newbies" disagreeing with you and you having no other platform to make your own arguments then?

''Course not.

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus. ? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that. As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty. Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]

You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.

[/quote]

LOL! Oooh stop it! Nearly spat my tea out!
[/quote]

Typical responce from a wannabee funny man, coward would describe you better or f*cking jerk would suffice. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/crazy.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus. ? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that. As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty. Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.[/quote]LOL! Oooh stop it! Nearly spat my tea out![/quote]

Typical responce from a wannabee funny man, coward would describe you better or f*cking jerk would suffice. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/crazy.gif[/IMG]

[/quote] B-b-but...I nearly did spit my tea out. [:^)]

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus. ? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that. As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty. Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]

You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.

[/quote]

LOL! Oooh stop it! Nearly spat my tea out!
[/quote]

[/quote]

B-b-but...I nearly did spit my tea out. [:^)]
[/quote]

Now THAT was funny. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-021.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]Here we go, I''m a better supporter than you post, had you down for better than that spartacus. ? Strange, you began this thread by casting suspiision over fans who hadn''t posted much or recently joined jumping on the prem wagon, then have the nerve to come out with a statement like that. As a newbie I find that a little pathetic, you can have a pop at new or non regular posters, but it seems someone pointing out that you don''t attend matches, ruffles your feathers and you take it as an insult to your club loyalty. Join the club of people like myself who read your post and have followed the club through thick and thin for years, but who''s thoughts are dismissed by you due to a low sodding post count.[/quote]You''ll get used to him.  In time, he might even grow on you.  Like an online verucca.[/quote]LOL! Oooh stop it! Nearly spat my tea out![/quote]

[/quote] B-b-but...I nearly did spit my tea out. [:^)][/quote]

Now THAT was funny. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-021.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]Thank you. I''m here all week.

That the vast majority of moans, anti Lambert selections, gripes and the unhappy brigade have all come from usernames not seen that often on here and a lot of them have low post counts as well.

Hmm?

[/quote]closet scummers me thinks. stirring up trouble

[quote user="marks"][quote user="First Wizard"]

That the vast majority of moans, anti Lambert selections, gripes and the unhappy brigade have all come from usernames not seen that often on here and a lot of them have low post counts as well.

Hmm?

[/quote]

closet scummers me thinks. stirring up trouble
[/quote]

Exactly Marks, nice to see someone gets it. [Y]

I''m so glad I kept that £25 in my pocket - at least until the evening anyway. A few pints of ale were so much more pleasurable than a lacklustre team performance at a football match.

I do get the feeling that Lambo and the boys didn''t care too much about this fixture. Maybe they should have warned the punters in advance so that they could have chosen to stay away from Carrow Rd if they so wished - thus saving themselves a lot of cash!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="marks"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Hmm?

[/quote]closet scummers me thinks. stirring up trouble[/quote]

Exactly Marks, nice to see someone gets it. [Y]

[/quote]The irony being that "someone" has 11 posts since joining in 2009...Friend of yours, Wiz? [img]http://www.legendsandlore.com/images/gsockpuppet3.gif[/img]

I STILL DO GET TO THE ODD GAME OK?

[/quote]

So iv been to every home game bar 3 in the last 5 seasons (inc cup & Jpt). Plus about 15 away and you " get to the odd game". But because i have under 1000 posts and have been on here since 09 opposed to you with 15,000 posts and a join date of 03, im a binner? llllllllooooooollllll

Ignore the fact newbies have had season tickets for years, there post count is low so they must be a binner.

Fallen by your own stupidity. Still bet your seat is good for home matches, must e a chore having to turn the Telly up at 3pm. Can''t be a supporter if you are new or a low post count, but you are if you have been on the pinkun a few year.

Hope your not all that logical.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]He does have a point Wiz.....[/quote]

I disagree nutty.

I said: That the vast majority of moans.That clearly means not all, however way you cut it....and posters like that Lisa bint either cannot read or refuses to accept my word but we must accept hers.

I make the odd qame still, WBA, Blackbum for example, yet I''m still called an armchair fan .. is it any wonder I have utter contempt for her kind .

I have stood in a 43,000 crowd at Carrow Road, these newbies know jack all about me.

[quote user="Time For Heroes"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I STILL DO GET TO THE ODD GAME OK?

[/quote]

So iv been to every home game bar 3 in the last 5 seasons (inc cup & Jpt). Plus about 15 away and you " get to the odd game". But because i have under 1000 posts and have been on here since 09 opposed to you with 15,000 posts and a join date of 03, im a binner? llllllllooooooollllll

[/quote]I suspect Wiz had seen hundreds of games before you ever drew air.... but then it seems that history is eclipsed by the simple purchase of a season ticket these days... probably in the main on here...thanks to mum and dad.Just more childlike ''I bet I''ve been to more games than you'' snobbery based on little more than a handful of seasons.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]He does have a point Wiz.....[/quote]

I disagree nutty.

I said: That the vast majority of moans.That clearly means not all, however way you cut it....and posters like that Lisa bint either cannot read or refuses to accept my word but we must accept hers.

I make the odd qame still, WBA, Blackbum for example, yet I''m still called an armchair fan .. is it any wonder I have utter contempt for her kind .

I have stood in a 43,000 crowd at Carrow Road, these newbies know jack all about me.

[/quote]

I think it''s best to ignore post counts Wiz. We all started somewhere. I used to have 100 posts once upon a time but I still stood in a 42,000 crowd at Carra.

Who knows if the vast majority of low post counts have been lurking for years (I know I did). Or if they used to post on here before in another guise (I''m sure there''s plenty of them). And the genuine new posters probably think we''re boring old farts anyway. For them 43,000 crowds and cushions on the pitch are about as relevant as games at The Nest are to us. You can''t tar them all with the same brush.

I think it''s great that there''s new posters and I hope they stick around. I just wish more of them would help Rays Funds.

Another arrogant patronizing and pompous suggestion that clearly implys users who have joined recently are now not real supporters.

I have not missed a home league in 33 years, in 33 years I have only missed 22 away games, yet an armchair fan claims I''ve jumped on the bandwagon this season because I''m new to the pinkun, well fck me what a mong.

Perhaps read any post I''ve slagged of Lambert a player or the club in your wizard like mind where the fairy and pixies make you a cup of tea every Saturday at 3pm.

First something, class prat springs to.

I think it''s great that there''s new posters and I hope they stick around. I just wish more of them would help Rays Funds.

Oh I do thank you Nutty Nigel, I won''t let one paranoid wizard, put me off.

I didn''t realize football message boards were about suspicion till Sunday, just planned to join and discuss related topics.

How can this guy cast doubts over my club loyalty yet be so offended when another poster makes a point about him not attending games, and he kiks off about that.

Hypocryte , not you Nutty Nigel, that paranoid android who passes himself as the forum CID.

[quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"] that paranoid android who passes himself as the forum CID.[/quote]

Second Radiohead reference of the day...

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo[:''(]

[;)]

[quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]I have stood in a 43,000 crowd at Carrow Road, these newbies know jack all about me. Another arrogant patronizing and pompous suggestion that clearly implys users who have joined recently are now not real supporters. I have not missed a home league in 33 years, in 33 years I have only missed 22 away games, yet an armchair fan claims I''ve jumped on the bandwagon this season because I''m new to the pinkun, well fck me what a mong. Perhaps read any post I''ve slagged of Lambert a player or the club in your wizard like mind where the fairy and pixies make you a cup of tea every Saturday at 3pm. First something, class prat springs to.[/quote]

Wow!

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/IMG]

Just stick a cyanide pill in your morning coffee love, it might make you think straight.

And you''ve only been going to games for 33 years eh?  I have 20 more on you!........as I said, you''re a newbie.

[quote user="Lisa Ate All The Bread Again"]I think it''s great that there''s new posters and I hope they stick around. [/quote]Depends if the old timers like your opinions or not as the case may be. Some are a suspicious lot and jump to lots of incorrect conclusions because they have their inadequacies which they can keep hidden behind the keyboard.

Am I the only one who thinks that some of the "newbies" are really "oldies" with a new persona?      I would like to think they really are new to the board, but the cynic in me thinks differently...............

Cyber space is a bit of a game, you can pretend to be different/new/a martian - bu at the end of the day a name can change, but the mindset is still the same...............................