Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Have you noticed?.........

That the vast majority of moans, anti Lambert selections, gripes and the unhappy brigade have all come from usernames not seen that often on here and a lot of them have low post counts as well.

Hmm?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]

Now now Mello, behave lad....just because your seat is cracked.

I haven''t noticed any anti Lambert posts, only people justifiably questioning the shambles that was yesterdays game!

Lambert has done wonders but hes far from perfect and it does no harm to critiscise in a constructive manner!

Have you noticed that the vast majority of guff, negative rumours, anti-board gripes and wishes for administration have all come from a sixty-something year old man who thinks he''s a wizard.Hmm?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]You are so right Sir! I failed the 11+ 

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]You are so right Sir! I failed the 11+  [/quote]Come on, only 8 more posts to go  [:)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]Where have you been hiding, Mello?  Your humour has been missed around here.  Not by me, mind you, I think you''re an arse  [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Orford65"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]You are so right Sir! I failed the 11+  [/quote]Come on, only 8 more posts to go  [:)][/quote]Love it......excellent riposte.....oops! don''t know where that last word came from

There is an awful superiority complex on this board. Everyone''s opinion is equal just because you spend half your life on this board it doesn''t mean your opinion matters more than someone who''s just joined.So Wiz pull Lambert''s d*ck out of your Ar*e and realise his judgments may be occasionally wrong and people have every right to complain if they want, negative topics should not be banned because some big-headed posters have a holier-than-thou attitude.

Gosh, I better go and start one of those "let''s count down from a million" threads on another part of this board until my post count reaches a thousand!

Right, I''ve started it on the "Non-football" section. All posters who wish to painlessly boost their post counts, please feel free.

BTW, having visited that section of the board for the first time, I see a number of regulars on here post regularly there too.....

I have a bigger post-count than Bethnal,Shack,Zipper,Purple etc.etc.etc therefore i have a far better footballing knowledge than all of them[:|]

Haven''t joined long, have a low post count, so I gather I mst have just started supporting the tea, and the last 33 years following them must have been a dream.

God damn new posters clearly jumped on the bandwagon and no way, not for one minute joined this forum to discuss NCFC.

Must have started supporting Norwich this week.

Only problem with that theory is that I haven''t slagged off Lambert or the players, but anyone new who has, has clealy switched club support from Man Utd to City.

I only joined Facebook in December, clearly I''m jumping on the Internet bandwagon as well. My email has been valid for 12 years but I jumped on the yahoo train when things got successful.

Ignore 33 years supporting the club all over the country, because some guy I''ve never met is suspicious of new users.nout of 27,000 supporters every week, surely only 20 use a City forum, surely? What are the chances that a real genuine City fan would want to Jin a City forum.

All to suspicious for me.

First Wizard? First Class Conspiracy may be more appropriate.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Those with a huge post count are more intelligent than those with a small post count.....FACT![/quote]

Where have you been hiding, Mello?  Your humour has been missed around here.  Not by me, mind you, I think you''re an arse  [:D]
[/quote]

So you''ve missed my arse then?

Those with a low post count have a better social life than those with a high post count......FACT!

[quote user="Clint"]Those with a low post count have a better social life than those with a high post count......FACT!
[/quote]

Those that have a better social life get drunk and fall over more often..............................

i''ve noticed a pattern that those who actually went to the game and parted with there hard earned cash and took there kids on a rare trip to carrow road are much more critical than those who sat at home in the warm [:D]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I had to post this to see what my post count was.

[/quote]Turns out I m better than you but not a good as Banana....I am not sure this right you know....screw all of you, I am clearly the smartest / best looking poster on here, my job just keeps me from smashing through that much coveted 20,000 post mark, damn you work *shakes fist at computer*!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Stevenage are doing well against a strong spuds side.....Harry for the sack!

[/quote]

''Arry will get plenty of that when he''s England manager...............................