Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Scottish Third Division where leaders Alloa (8-3-1-21-9) will surely beat lowly Clyde (2-4-5-8-13).Alloa v Clyde........Home win.Good luck Jed. [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Off to Turkey for my summer holidays[H] And for my pick this week.

Ankaragucu have lost their last 8 without scoring a single goal. Karabukspor are unbeaten over their last 5, winning 4 and scoring in every game.

Karabukspor            v              Ankaragucu               Home Win

I''ve also been looking after the selections of Mandie and her MearKat which are : -

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat SC Freiburg -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

Mandie Moo Vitoria Setubal -v- FC PORTO AWAY WIN

And all three of us send our best wishes to Jed and all you PUPs.

[/quote]

Sorry NN but these were Moo and her Kats'' picks for last week!!!

Their picks for this weekend are:

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat - FLEETWOOD -v- Alfreton  HOME WIN

Mandie Moo - FALKIRK -v- Q of the South    HOME WIN

Thanks.

Thanks Diesel...

Why didn''t I notice that? My only excuse is that I been having a rubbish day!

Sorry Jed, ignore the last one, as DD said it''s : -

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat FLEETWOOD -v- Alfreton HOME WIN
Mandie Moo FALKIRK -v- Queen of the South HOME WIN

And mine is still in Turkey and I wish I was in Turkey[H]

Ok, English as always!

Birmingham vs Nottm forest.

Birmingham are unbeaten in their last 5. Winning 2 and drawing 3.

Nottm forest have only won once in their last 5. Losing 3 and drawing the other.

Birmingham haven''t lost at home all season, drawing 4 and winning 10!

Nottm forest have lost 9, drawn 1 and won 4 away. Only beating ipswich away this calendar year!

Birmingham vs Nottm Forest Home win.

NN - Im going to change my pick if that is ok, some odds have appeared overnight, and it would be good to offer a fresh game.St Gallen (1/7) to beat Bruhl in the Swiss challenge league.St Gallen, having been relegated last season, have a 12/3/1 record and 6/1/1 at home. They are top by 12 points. Bruhl are rock bottom with a 1/2/13 record, and 0/1/7 away. They are bottom by 10 points.St Gallen average 3 goals a game at home, and Bruhl concede 3 goals a game away. Also St Gallen smashed the team above Bruhl 6-0 last week. Gallen won the reverse fixture 1-3 earlier in the season.Best of luck again all. 

[quote user="Trent Canary"]NN - Im going to change my pick if that is ok, some odds have appeared overnight, and it would be good to offer a fresh game.St Gallen (1/7) to beat Bruhl in the Swiss challenge league.St Gallen, having been relegated last season, have a 12/3/1 record and 6/1/1 at home. They are top by 12 points. Bruhl are rock bottom with a 1/2/13 record, and 0/1/7 away. They are bottom by 10 points.St Gallen average 3 goals a game at home, and Bruhl concede 3 goals a game away. Also St Gallen smashed the team above Bruhl 6-0 last week. Gallen won the reverse fixture 1-3 earlier in the season.Best of luck again all. [/quote]I am liking your work here [y]

Evening PUPs.

Fresh from a loss on here last week but a personal success to the tune of £193! As always I have scoured for odds too good to be true and have found...

Plymouth v Dagenham & Redbridge - Home win.

A resurgent Plymouth take on a poor Daggers team.  I got odds of 21/20.....silly really, thats double your money!

I also had £20 midweek on Napoli to win against out of form Chelsea at 6/4 so my account is looking rather healthy at the minute....well it seemed an obvious outcome to me and most other people!!!

Good luck Jed!

I''m going or a home win for Guiseley v. Eastwood Town.

Guiseley are W9 D2 L1 F33 A13 at home and Eastwood are W2 D1 L12 F13 A40 away.

Good Luck, Jed!

Good luck this week Jed, to be honest AVB has got to get a result soon so I''m sticking in England where I expect:Chelsea to beat BoltonGood luck Jed and all you Pups.

Austria Vienna to beat SV KapfenbergAustria Vienna are two points off top, SV Kapfenberg are 10 points adrift at the bottom and haven''t won in their last ten games.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]NN - Im going to change my pick if that is ok, some odds have appeared overnight, and it would be good to offer a fresh game.

St Gallen (1/7) to beat Bruhl in the Swiss challenge league.

St Gallen, having been relegated last season, have a 12/3/1 record and 6/1/1 at home. They are top by 12 points.

Bruhl are rock bottom with a 1/2/13 record, and 0/1/7 away. They are bottom by 10 points.

St Gallen average 3 goals a game at home, and Bruhl concede 3 goals a game away. Also St Gallen smashed the team above Bruhl 6-0 last week. Gallen won the reverse fixture 1-3 earlier in the season.

Best of luck again all.

[/quote]

Can''t find anything to touch this brilliant spot of Trent''s. St Gallen to beat Bruhl.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

I''m working on the final 6 now, could be a long evening, i''ve got 3 defo''s sorted, just need 3 more to bump up the returns...  Any more picks please pups?

Go for it Jed[Y]

I have a good feeling about this week.

I''v got to go back to work now but I''ll be back late tonight to put the bet on.

Jed -Sorry I''m late again this week, but I''m going to throw my weight behindPortsmouth v LEEDS UTD - Away win to boost the coffers.Portsmouth players playing whilst they''re not being paid and Leeds players playing to impress Colin I can only see one result here.Good Luck mateLeedscanary

Being able to post a reply on this site these days is almost as difficult as trying to pick a final selection!

Anyway, here goes for about the 10th time today.

Birmingham City vs Nottingham Forest - Home win

I haven''t been doing that well recently so I''m going for Man City.

Good luck everyone [:)]

Good evening PUP''s, I hope we are all well. Firstly let me say a big thank you to everyone who has picked. I''ve spent about 2 hours going through the picks, checking out form and team news and i''ve finally settled on the following 6. I''ll give a brief sentence or 2 as to why...

Man City to beat Blackburn 1/6 - Surely only on winner here, City have won 12 out of 12 at home, and with Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Balotelli and now Tevez coming back, surely they will have too much fire power for a poor Blackburn side. This is also my nap please Nutty, and with at least 6 other picks, it''d be rude not include them in the final 6.

Fleetwood to beat Alfreton 2/7 - Fleetwood have had a great season and sitting top of the confrence with Wrexham hot on their heels. They host an Alfreton side just in the relegation zone. Fleetwood are playing well and scoring plenty of goals at the moment, and I expect them to turn Alfreton over.

St Gallen to beat SC Bruhl 1/7 - I know nothing of either of these teams, i''m trusting Trent Canarys expertise on this one. Looking at the table, its as one sided as it gets and based on the evidence provided, this should be a home banker...

Standard Liege to beat St Truiden 2/7 - The Belgium Premier league is not my strongest subject, but Liege are good at home with 9 wins out 13 and conceding only 9 goals. St Truiden have taken just 6 points on the road, and have not won in the last 10 games and won just 2 games all season, surely this is a great chance for Liege to put pressure on the top 3 and add nearly 30% onto our winnings...

Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano 4/11 - I fancy Real Madrid to turn the screw on Barcelona this weekend. Its not very often Real''s odds are as big as 4/11. Real have already beaten Rayo 6-2 this season, Ronaldo is in sparkling form, they have goals all over the team, and Rayo have only taken 13 points out of 33 at home. I think Real can do the business here...

Porto to beat Feirense 1/8 - Porto got dealt with by City, however, dometically, they are almost untouchable at home. Feirense are 3rd bottom, and only taken 4 points out of 27 on the road. There is only 1 winner in this game.

So there we go, i''ve tried to stick to home bankers with just one exception, however that exception is one of the best teams in the world, with one of the best and most in form players in the world. Its been great fun, well worth the wait to have a go, and i''ve spent a lot longer doing this than I would do with my own footy bets.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your support and efforts... [:)]

Sorry I''m late, my pick is Man City to beat Blackburn

Good Luck Jed & pups [:)]

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Good evening PUP''s, I hope we are all well. Firstly let me say a big thank you to everyone who has picked. I''ve spent about 2 hours going through the picks, checking out form and team news and i''ve finally settled on the following 6. I''ll give a brief sentence or 2 as to why...

Man City to beat Blackburn 1/6 - Surely only on winner here, City have won 12 out of 12 at home, and with Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Balotelli and now Tevez coming back, surely they will have too much fire power for a poor Blackburn side. This is also my nap please Nutty, and with at least 6 other picks, it''d be rude not include them in the final 6.

Fleetwood to beat Alfreton 2/7 - Fleetwood have had a great season and sitting top of the confrence with Wrexham hot on their heels. They host an Alfreton side just in the relegation zone. Fleetwood are playing well and scoring plenty of goals at the moment, and I expect them to turn Alfreton over.

St Gallen to beat SC Bruhl 1/7 - I know nothing of either of these teams, i''m trusting Trent Canarys expertise on this one. Looking at the table, its as one sided as it gets and based on the evidence provided, this should be a home banker...

Standard Liege to beat St Truiden 2/7 - The Belgium Premier league is not my strongest subject, but Liege are good at home with 9 wins out 13 and conceding only 9 goals. St Truiden have taken just 6 points on the road, and have not won in the last 10 games and won just 2 games all season, surely this is a great chance for Liege to put pressure on the top 3 and add nearly 30% onto our winnings...

Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano 4/11 - I fancy Real Madrid to turn the screw on Barcelona this weekend. Its not very often Real''s odds are as big as 4/11. Real have already beaten Rayo 6-2 this season, Ronaldo is in sparkling form, they have goals all over the team, and Rayo have only taken 13 points out of 33 at home. I think Real can do the business here...

Porto to beat Feirense 1/8 - Porto got dealt with by City, however, dometically, they are almost untouchable at home. Feirense are 3rd bottom, and only taken 4 points out of 27 on the road. There is only 1 winner in this game.

So there we go, i''ve tried to stick to home bankers with just one exception, however that exception is one of the best teams in the world, with one of the best and most in form players in the world. Its been great fun, well worth the wait to have a go, and i''ve spent a lot longer doing this than I would do with my own footy bets.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your support and efforts... [:)]

[/quote]

Thanks for these Jed. I know you are enjoying this week and these look like you''ll enjoy the weekend too. Brilliant job buddy! I''ve placed the bet with bet365 and the potential return is £32.14. A good balance there with a decent potential return.

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Man City @ 1/6
Fleetwood Town @ 2/9
St Gallen @ 1/7
Standard Liege @ 2/7
Real Madrid @ 4/11
FC Porto @ 1/8
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
25/02/2012 01:23:3010.000.00

Fleetwood get us underway at 3pm followed Man City at 5:30 and St Gallen at 6pm. Hopefully we will go undefeated into Sunday whenStandard Liege kick off at 1:30 followed by Real Madrid at 3pm and finally Porto at 8:15.

Best of luck everyone. A City win and a PUPs win would be one helluva weekend[H]

Sorry for the very late call,

I''m going to back Standard Liège this week for a home win.

Good luck all