Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty five of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have Jed Exodus in charge and making the final selections. Jed joined us last season and had a great first season picking during which he was always near the top of our league while also showing a keen interest in everything to do with these threads. This season he’s carried on from there and went on an amazing run picking correctly in each of the first 16 weeks. He’s still right up there now on 92% waiting for any slip up from the leaders. I think we are well due another win and Jed is just the man to get it for us this week.

But good as Jed is he will need us PUPs to be on our best form if he is to have a chance. Don’t forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website. You can also check this on odds checker.

I’m still waiting for confirmation from a couple of you about the rota for March. Provisionally it’s : -

March 3rd Norfolkbroadslim

March 10th Fonejacker

March 17th Norfolkchance1

March 24th Muddy funster

March 31st Newyorkcanary

I just thought I’d update you all with our finances. We started with donations totalling £495. We’ve had 24 £10 bets so we have £255 left to bet with. During the season we’ve had 5 wins totalling £212 which we have ready to present to the academy at the end of the season. So in effect we’re only down by £28 over the whole time and we’ve had loads of fun losing that! Well done all of you. We’ll see where we are at the end of the season, present the money, and then decide where to go from there. I’m happy to run this for as long as you PUPs want me to.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Jed Exodus. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Jed ... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1509 for the Academy,so far.

To Portugal this week

Porto vs Feirense - Home Win

Porto sit 2nd with a home record of W9 D1 L0 F30 A6, Feirense are are 3rd bottom and have W1 D1 L7 F6 A20 away.

Not the greatest odds, but surely a home banker.

Good luck Jed, and all you PUPs.

Good luck Jed and all you PuP''s.

This week it''s Austria and Aust. Vienna V SV Kapfenberg - Home win

Davo

Thanks for the build up Nutty...

I''ve been waiting for what seems like an eternity to get my hands on the free bet, so, as always, I want your very best nap of the weekend please pups...

I''ll be posting my selections up on Friday night about 9-10 o''clock if thats ok...

Good luck everyone, lets win some cash [:D]

Porto to beat FeirenseFor the reasons already mentioned plus Porto will want to bounce back from (probable) Europa League exit by keeping the pressure on Benfica.

I''m having a bloody awful run, I am.  It has to change sometime so this week I predict that:WALES will beat England in Rugby Union.Wales are rather good, and England are experimenting like me in the sixties.Is this sort of thing legitimate?

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]I''m having a bloody awful run, I am.  It has to change sometime so this week I predict that:

WALES will beat England in Rugby Union.

Wales are rather good, and England are experimenting like me in the sixties.

Is this sort of thing legitimate?

[/quote]

Very creative but I reckon it''s best kept to football ol'' bor[Y]

Slightly random, but:ROMANIAN LEAGUE:CFR 1907 Cluj (2nd, 1 point off the top, 12-3-3 record, +23 GD) will beat FC Targu Mures (15th (4th bottom), 3-7-8 record, -8 GD)Good luck to you all this week & all weeks, as always.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Slightly random, but:

ROMANIAN LEAGUE:
CFR 1907 Cluj (2nd, 1 point off the top, 12-3-3 record, +23 GD) will beat FC Targu Mures (15th (4th bottom), 3-7-8 record, -8 GD)

Good luck to you all this week & all weeks, as always.

[/quote]

Wrong week, Chops, according to Soccerway.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Slightly random, but:ROMANIAN LEAGUE:CFR 1907 Cluj (2nd, 1 point off the top, 12-3-3 record, +23 GD) will beat FC Targu Mures (15th (4th bottom), 3-7-8 record, -8 GD)Good luck to you all this week & all weeks, as always.[/quote]

Wrong week, Chops, according to Soccerway.

[/quote]Thanks, good spot.  Bet365 have this as 25/2, but FIFA has it as 2/3.  Stupid Bet365.I''ll do something boring, then.Manchester City to beat Blackburn please.  Fired up by the prospect of going top after Man U bottle it against NCFC, Man City will be looking to score a big win here.

Nothing random about my pic. Very boring and straitforward.Premier League Manchester City to beat Blackburn.Manchester City Home Win.City are starting to regain some of that form they had at the start of the season, and they will be boyed by the great win against Porto this evening.Blackburn I expect to have no chance.Good Luck all.

Belgium please

GENT             V            Mons                                 HOME WIN

Good luck to Jed and all PUPS [Y]          

Conference North for me this week:

GUISELEY  -v-  Eastwood Town      HOME WIN

Guiseley currently 4th with a GD of 24 and Eastwood 21st and -43

Good Luck Jed Ex and all you Lovely PUPs [:)]

Austria Wien  to beat Kapfenberg.Wien are second, 5/4/1 at home. Kapfenberg are rock bottom and 0/1/8 away.Wien have been drawing a lot of games recently, perhaps why the odds are not quite as short as I would have expected, however they have won this corresponding fixture six times in a row scoring 21 in the process.Weather looks fine, but incase I need a backup Ill have Porto as they look the most likely to win this week.Best of luck all.

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Jed Exodus and to all you other PUPs out there.

Portugal this week and a HOME WIN for FC PORTO v Feirense.

Morning all,Sunday game in Belgium for me please....

Standard v Sint-Truiden...Home win.

Good luck to Jed and everybody else as well.

I dont think Real Madrid will choke again, so I''m going for them to beat Rayo. Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid away win.

Off to Turkey for my summer holidays[H] And for my pick this week.

Ankaragucu have lost their last 8 without scoring a single goal. Karabukspor are unbeaten over their last 5, winning 4 and scoring in every game.

Karabukspor            v              Ankaragucu               Home Win

I''ve also been looking after the selections of Mandie and her MearKat which are : -

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat SC Freiburg -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

Mandie Moo Vitoria Setubal -v- FC PORTO AWAY WIN

And all three of us send our best wishes to Jed and all you PUPs.