Sign in to follow this  
Ealing Canary

Fulham tickets

Good man! Just bagged some too.

For those that haven''t been to Fulham before, the neutral end is effectively an extension of the away end, there won''t be any home fans in there. It will be all Norwich.

Hi all,

Just purchased two tickets in block P4 row T right next to Norwich fans, I am a NCFC supporter but I am only a club member and did not want to take any chances, happy days,

See you all then,

Come on lets fill the neutral area!!!!

Ian D

Chap at ticket office fulham said no segrigation and the neutral part will be Norwich anyhow, as previously posted it is an extension to the away end.

If you had utd play there you would have more neutral support but that will not be the case, after the ballot unsuccessful people can get tickets in neutral area.

Ian d

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]This is the first time I''ve heard of a club having a "Neutral Area" ![/quote]Ridiculous really, isn''t it? It''s the area for tourists who want to see a game of soccerball but don''t understand how it works, or it assumes people would actually go to a Fulham match for the spectacle.  How very silly.

Ordered online tonight, all done in 5-10mins.  Superb.  Had order confirmation by email to say "will be posted".  Happy days.Looks like they''re selling well already, but still plenty left.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]This is the first time I''ve heard of a club having a "Neutral Area" ![/quote]Ridiculous really, isn''t it? It''s the area for tourists who want to see a game of soccerball but don''t understand how it works, or it assumes people would actually go to a Fulham match for the spectacle.  How very silly.[/quote]

The reality is that some fans of football who are frozen out of supporting their club either by cost or availability go to Fulham to watch Premier League.

They are not so parochial in the big city and NCFC would do well to be aware of this factor when they build the extension to Carrow Road.

H

Much appreciated Ealing Canary. I registered on the Fulham web site a few months ago in readiness & have just secured 3 tickets in the P4 neutral area.

[quote user="haisbrohacker"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]This is the first time I''ve heard of a club having a "Neutral Area" ![/quote]Ridiculous really, isn''t it? It''s the area for tourists who want to see a game of soccerball but don''t understand how it works, or it assumes people would actually go to a Fulham match for the spectacle.  How very silly.[/quote]

The reality is that some fans of football who are frozen out of supporting their club either by cost or availability go to Fulham to watch Premier League.

They are not so parochial in the big city and NCFC would do well to be aware of this factor when they build the extension to Carrow Road.

H[/quote]They must be f**king desperate if they pay to watch that crap.

[quote user="haisbrohacker"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]This is the first time I''ve heard of a club having a "Neutral Area" ![/quote]

Ridiculous really, isn''t it? It''s the area for tourists who want to see a game of soccerball but don''t understand how it works, or it assumes people would actually go to a Fulham match for the spectacle.  How very silly.

[/quote] The reality is that some fans of football who are frozen out of supporting their club either by cost or availability go to Fulham to watch Premier League. They are not so parochial in the big city and NCFC would do well to be aware of this factor when they build the extension to Carrow Road. H[/quote]

My partners Dad is one of these....

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

Good man! Just bagged some too.

For those that haven''t been to Fulham before, the neutral end is effectively an extension of the away end, there won''t be any home fans in there. It will be all Norwich.

[/quote]

Thanks for that Kent, don''t think I would''ve been able to work that out without your expert explanation :) :) :)

This is only a thought but would away tickets not purchased as part of the "official" away allocation count towards your 10 away stubs to register for Group 2 next season?

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

We''ll definitely fill the neutral end.

As soon as the ballot is held, anyone that misses out will pile in and then there''s always last minute decisions too.

[/quote]Looking at how they''re selling, I really wouldn''t want to wait for the outcome of the ballot before deciding to purchase in the neutral area.  Chances are the ballot won''t happen for another 3 weeks.  I know what I''d rather do.  Oh I forgot, I already have - block P4 x4.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

This is only a thought but would away tickets not purchased as part of the "official" away allocation count towards your 10 away stubs to register for Group 2 next season?

[/quote]As a Group 3''er this season who will only have circa 5 stubs by the end of the season, it''s ideal for me.  Those who are already Group 2 will most likely get a ticket through the club in the "official" away end without any issues.PS.  Tickets arrived over the weekend.

Still some left in the neutral section, though probably less than 100 in total.  Dead easy to obtain them, takes all of 10 mins.  Check the rest of this thread for how.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]I wasn''t allowed to register my Colchester ticket from League 1 as it wasn''t in the Norwich end.