Sign in to follow this  
Boris Bear

Deluded Canaries

After reading on here the other day the almost unanimous views that Norwich would easily get at least a point and probably 3, now I come on to read the conspiracy theory that is that Norwich threw the game :)

Sunderland completely controlled the game, let Norwich play in their own half , pressured them when necessary, attacked with poise and pace tearing Norwich a new arsehole in the process and generally outclassed Norwich all over the pitch.

In all seriousness not a single one of the Norwich squad at the peak of their powers would get into the Sunderland team so have some humility, realise you''re new to the Prem, have a good way to go and have done really well, exceeding expectations this season.

Good luck for the rest of the season and please know your place ;-)

a good reply, but I think you are a bit deluded if you think your team is that good!! how come the majority of that Sunderland team were so poor at carrow Road? On that night none of them would have gotten into the Norwich team!!!!

Know our place? We do, top half of the table, 10th last time I looked.  Not bad for a newly promoted team with limited finances. 

Throwing the game was a sardonic comment from one of our more erudite posters, not to be taken literally. 

Thanks for your interest but you can go back to where you came from now.

"now I come on to read the conspiracy theory that is that Norwich threw the game"err, no try getting a grown up to read it for youif not - we looked like we threw the game, quite a bit of a differenceas to knowing our place then as a club permanently in the shadow of Newcastle Utd you do at least have one thing that you are qualified to tells us about

I think there were some bad apples in our squad back then (as well as old cushion face the manager) but it would be churlish of me not to say that Norwich played very very well, as they have for most of the season.

We were where you are now a couple of seasons back, playing on spirit and adrenalin and I have no doubt that with that spirit and a good manager like Lambert you will supplement your squad with good players who will want to play in front of your great fans but FFS please weak up and stop the delusional claims that you will walk over established teams on their own patch with ease.

Also with the bullshit claims about our attendances..........It''s not so long ago that we had 2 reserve matches that attracted attendances bigger than anything Carrow Road has seen in the last 20 years.

Our crowds have been around the 25,000/26,000 mark for a very long time now. If you genuinely get that for reserve games I tip my cap to you but I doubt you do. I don''t think anyone was deluded to think we could get something tonight. We have been in excellent form and had lost only lost 1 in 10 before tonight. The vast majority of posters never said playing a team managed by Martin O''Neill at home was going to be a stroll.

You played well tonight and deserved your victory. We were second best all over the pitch and your opening 2 goals were supreb. But we have got some excellent players at this club which is why we are only just behind you in the table. To belittle us by saying none of them are club enough to play fir Sunderland is very arrogant and wrong.

I think we accept the reality check Boris, we didn''t need you to bring it to our attention. But ours is a side that has not had a bad run of results all season and which has responded well to set backs.

What is puzzling those of us who see Norwich regularly is the nature of our performance tonight from the off; it was like someone had died and we are bamboozled by it. This was so uncharacteristically Paul Lambert and eight of the players that it is hard to comprehend - so we are speculating.

Sunderland played with high energy tonight after a hard game on Sunday and had more technical players on a lousy pitch. We had three points off you when you were crap and kick started our season with a win so overall we hope tonight was just a one off.

stop wasting you life and post on your own forum you smug gloating bell end. I''ll get some humility when you get some charm!

[quote user="Jacko"]Our crowds have been around the 25,000/26,000 mark for a very long time now. If you genuinely get that for reserve games I tip my cap to you but I doubt you do. I don''t think anyone was deluded to think we could get something tonight. We have been in excellent form and had lost only lost 1 in 10 before tonight. The vast majority of posters never said playing a team managed by Martin O''Neill at home was going to be a stroll.

You played well tonight and deserved your victory. We were second best all over the pitch and your opening 2 goals were supreb. But we have got some excellent players at this club which is why we are only just behind you in the table. To belittle us by saying none of them are club enough to play fir Sunderland is very arrogant and wrong.[/quote]

Doff your cap mate - we had 29,000 at the ressies game versus Liverpool and 33,000 versus ManUtd (or was it the other way around).

I accept that most fans are level headed and my comments are directed at the deluded idiots.

I stand by my statement about none of the Norwich players being good enough to get in our team mind but you are doing well to just be a few places behind us at this stage of the season

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

I think we accept the reality check Boris, we didn''t need you to bring it to our attention. But ours is a side that has not had a bad run of results all season and which has responded well to set backs.

What is puzzling those of us who see Norwich regularly is the nature of our performance tonight from the off; it was like someone had died and we are bamboozled by it. This was so uncharacteristically Paul Lambert and eight of the players that it is hard to comprehend - so we are speculating.

Sunderland played with high energy tonight after a hard game on Sunday and had more technical players on a lousy pitch. We had three points off you when you were crap and kick started our season with a win so overall we hope tonight was just a one off.

[/quote]

Good luck to Norwich mate.......they''ve done really well this season and are a club that most Sunderland fans root for

where were the 29000 or 33000 tonight then? if you are that well supported it would have shown tonight, you didnt even fill your ground for your cup game with Boro, and that was a Derby game!!!! get real mate and face facts you are supported by fair weather fans!!!

[quote user="Boris Bear"][quote user="Jacko"]Our crowds have been around the 25,000/26,000 mark for a very long time now. If you genuinely get that for reserve games I tip my cap to you but I doubt you do. I don''t think anyone was deluded to think we could get something tonight. We have been in excellent form and had lost only lost 1 in 10 before tonight. The vast majority of posters never said playing a team managed by Martin O''Neill at home was going to be a stroll.

You played well tonight and deserved your victory. We were second best all over the pitch and your opening 2 goals were supreb. But we have got some excellent players at this club which is why we are only just behind you in the table. To belittle us by saying none of them are club enough to play fir Sunderland is very arrogant and wrong.[/quote]

Doff your cap mate - we had 29,000 at the ressies game versus Liverpool and 33,000 versus ManUtd (or was it the other way around).

I accept that most fans are level headed and my comments are directed at the deluded idiots.

I stand by my statement about none of the Norwich players being good enough to get in our team mind but you are doing well to just be a few places behind us at this stage of the season[/quote]

Your coming on our forumns bloating about how good your team is and that none of norwichs players deserve to be in the sunderland squad, (that we beat at home) yet your SUPER AMAZING TEAM OF SUPERSTARS, are ONE POINT above us... okay, okay, all game all you could hear was Norwichs 810, 800 and 10??? supporters over your entire crowd, maybe you should go back to your forumn and post about getting behind your team, Norwich atmosphere Best atmosphere! i bet you wern''t even at the game.. lol

http://www.safc.com/news/20111208/sunderland-res-6-man-utd-res-3_2256213_2542015

I don''t believe you Boris I am afraid.

http://www.safc.com/news/20111208/sunderland-res-6-man-utd-res-3_2256213_2542015

I don''t believe you Boris I am afraid.

[quote user="baldyboy"]where were the 29000 or 33000 tonight then? if you are that well supported it would have shown tonight, you didnt even fill your ground for your cup game with Boro, and that was a Derby game!!!! get real mate and face facts you are supported by fair weather fans!!![/quote]

There were 34000 there tonight mate and the game was midweek and televised and not really much of a glamour tie.........Norwich only mustered 800 which is about of a quarter of what we average for away games.

Boro is really not a derby game......maybe for them it is but not for us.

Attendances are not really in question........we are much bigger than Norwich and always have been

"It''s not so long ago that we had 2 reserve matches that attracted

attendances bigger than anything Carrow Road has seen in the last 20

years."Which tells us more about the fickle nature of your fans that it does about our attendancesAnd as stated we know how our team plays, we watch them. Consistently. We played badly, vert badly tonight. Yes you can only play as good as your opponents let you but on your ploughed field tonight we were making so many mistakes when not under pressure. Shots and passes going wild, just a total lack of commitment and passion. Something that has actually been one of the keystones of our play.I''m not sure what the reason was. Maybe seeing so many unemployed in one place, hearing so many people with a speech impediment, who knows, but enjoy your moment in the sun. It won''t last. You''ll soon be back in the shadows of your more illustrious neighbours. Perhaps that was where you were in September when you were unable to log on to our site.Anyway, cheerio my ole booty, summa rus hey gotta a job in the morninenjoy school

[quote user="Boris Bear"]After reading on here the other day the almost unanimous views that Norwich would easily get at least a point and probably 3, now I come on to read the conspiracy theory that is that Norwich threw the game :)

Sunderland completely controlled the game, let Norwich play in their own half , pressured them when necessary, attacked with poise and pace tearing Norwich a new arsehole in the process and generally outclassed Norwich all over the pitch.

In all seriousness not a single one of the Norwich squad at the peak of their powers would get into the Sunderland team so have some humility, realise you''re new to the Prem, have a good way to go and have done really well, exceeding expectations this season.

Good luck for the rest of the season and please know your place ;-)[/quote]

Yes m''lud we must know our place and tug forlocks at the table of the mighty. What a plank you are!

[quote user="Jacko"]http://www.safc.com/news/20111208/sunderland-res-6-man-utd-res-3_2256213_2542015

I don''t believe you Boris I am afraid.[/quote]

I''m not really bothered mate.......I never said this year did I?

Keep googling eh ;-)

"Attendances are not really in question"Not until you started spouting off about them30,000 wasn''t it ?whereas on planet reality the figure was 646 - rather a difference don''t you think ?

or perhaps you were getting confused with your local dole queue

[quote user="City1st"]"It''s not so long ago that we had 2 reserve matches that attracted

attendances bigger than anything Carrow Road has seen in the last 20

years."Which tells us more about the fickle nature of your fans that it does about our attendancesAnd as stated we know how our team plays, we watch them. Consistently. We played badly, vert badly tonight. Yes you can only play as good as your opponents let you but on your ploughed field tonight we were making so many mistakes when not under pressure. Shots and passes going wild, just a total lack of commitment and passion. Something that has actually been one of the keystones of our play.I''m not sure what the reason was. Maybe seeing so many unemployed in one place, hearing so many people with a speech impediment, who knows, but enjoy your moment in the sun. It won''t last. You''ll soon be back in the shadows of your more illustrious neighbours. Perhaps that was where you were in September when you were unable to log on to our site.Anyway, cheerio my ole booty, summa rus hey gotta a job in the morninenjoy school[/quote]

Yeah mate, our fickle fans are the 6th least fickle in England though according to the averages LOL

Ah........so now I see it''s the fault of the ploughed field that the barcelona of East Anglia couldn''t perform. Strange it never stopped Sunderland.

And yes....unemployed, strange accents, etc..........very good and something that actually unites you and us

Boris, old chap, you sound like an embittered binner. Is there any particular reason for your ''chip''? Have you forgotten the love-in of the friendly final ''85, which incidently we won. Silly me, of course you weren''t even born......

[quote user="City1st"]"Attendances are not really in question"Not until you started spouting off about them30,000 wasn''t it ?whereas on planet reality the figure was 646 - rather a difference don''t you think ?

or perhaps you were getting confused with your local dole queue[/quote]

34476 mate - with all those extra fingers and toes you would think your counting would be better ;-)

Imagine how many would be there if they increased our dole payments LOL

[quote user="Tao of Lambert"]Boris, old chap, you sound like an embittered binner. Is there any particular reason for your ''chip''? Have you forgotten the love-in of the friendly final ''85, which incidently we won. Silly me, of course you weren''t even born......[/quote]

I was there mate and have looked out for Norwich since - best fans relationship in England but I can honestly say that I can''t place some of the bellends that post on here among the Norwich fans I have met

For goodness sake stop biting. We played crap and lost to Sunderland.

I can think of plenty of other sides I''d rather not lose to. I also hope Sunderland beat Stoke.

To be honest, we took 3 points off Sunderland at home, and have been confident this year not losing before tonight.

So I think based on those two facts, we have every right to think we can get a point or three.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

For goodness sake stop biting. We played crap and lost to Sunderland.

I can think of plenty of other sides I''d rather not lose to. I also hope Sunderland beat Stoke.

[/quote]

Thanks mate......I''m not looking for bites from the proper fans and I hope Norwich continue with their great season...........and beat Ipswich every time they play them for the rest of eternity ;-)

[quote user="87canary"]To be honest, we took 3 points off Sunderland at home, and have been confident this year not losing before tonight.

So I think based on those two facts, we have every right to think we can get a point or three.[/quote]

I agree mate.....but some of those comments on the other thread were ridiculously conceited

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Perhaps benefit claimants get in free to all Sunderland reserve games?[/quote]Funnily enough Rude ol'' chap the 33,000 attendance could not be entered as a record because entry was erm free.The 22,000 that turned up for the sunderland reserves manure match were possibly swelled in numbers by those who wanted to see the return of one Mr. E. Cantona who surprisingly was not playing for Sunderland but was playing his first game for the mancs after that kung fu kick ban.The fact they turned up to see cantona play tells you several things not least that we have another northerner here clinging on to the past, bit like the Leeds fans. Next thing we know is they''ll be claiming that they really won the 1985 Milk Cup as it was technically an own goal. See the domain name www.WATACCUNTA.com (Way Aye Thar All Champions Champions Up North Thay Are) has already gone.