Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Ipswich Evening Star

I''m assuming you''re referring to the relegation countdown clock thing, but I can''t see it - can only see the olympic one...

I think you are confusing us Smeg as all i can see of interest is The Olympic countdown clock which i take it you thought was their relegation countdown clock.[*-)]

It was there when I clicked on the link earlier, the count was at 125 days, they''ve removed it again.

With apologies to the staff losing their jobs, I understand that the Ipswich Evening Star is stop publication on Saturdays. Why don''t they stop publication on Mondays as well as it is doubtful that any Binners fans are too keen on reading about football these days.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you are confusing us Smeg as all i can see of interest is The Olympic countdown clock which i take it you thought was their relegation countdown clock.[*-)][/quote]

My thinking too, Or does he mean Ipswich a crisis club, we don''t have to read the papers to know that.

I understood they removed it last week. There were some posts on TWTD about it being gone. Most of them were relieved as they found it ''embarrassing''. Tee hee [:)]

It has disappeared now but it definitely was on there when this link was first posted. For the record the Evening Star believe we have roughly 125 days and 5 hours of Premiership life to enjoy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you are confusing us Smeg as all i can see of interest is The Olympic countdown clock which i take it you thought was their relegation countdown clock.[*-)][/quote]

Oooops just spotted what you mean.