Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Warnock been sacked

Just read that and was about to post. Seems that Mark Hughes is being lined up.

Also news on TWTD. Sound like they are keen for Warnock to replace Jewel!

Although we all hate Colin i feel very sorry for him. Yes they had bad results recently but it is their first season back in the prem. They are not even odds on getting relegated they have a chance and think Fernandes has blown his load far too early here.

He should have kept his big mouth shut and won a few more games, I actually think his behaviour over the Barton affair which was totally unaceptable pushed Fernandes over the edge and he has paid the price for being loud mouthed cheating lout

[quote user="BW"]Although we all hate Colin i feel very sorry for him. Yes they had bad results recently but it is their first season back in the prem. They are not even odds on getting relegated they have a chance and think Fernandes has blown his load far too early here.[/quote]

BW first you make up nonesense about new signings and now feel sorry for Warnock....you feeling ok?

Just think if it was norwich and we were still in their position would you sack Lambert. How many negative things you can say about Warnock he still won them the league last year.

Does this open up another chance for ''Special Agent Keane''? ;)

Bad news - A new manager with money to spend.Either way, brilliant that Colins last contribution to the premier league was whinging and moaning about NCFC. Sums the guy up.

Colin''s been a pain in the a*** with all his whinging and whining. Wish he''d stayed though, now QPR can get a new manager who might keep them up. Let''s just hope the Scum keep Jewell

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Bad news - A new manager with money to spend.Either way, brilliant that Colins last contribution to the premier league was whinging and moaning about NCFC. Sums the guy up.[/quote]

Soo glad that tony Fernandes didnt take over us. He''s going to sack and hire all the time and when it goes bad be will just pull his money out and walk away.

Hahaha Good riddance! Warnock''s pathetic posturing and shooting his mouth off blaming everyone else last week when he and his player were clearly in the wrong showed clearly that he''s quite an unpleasant person.

I actually like Fernandes, can''t understand the negativity towards him on here, and I think he''ll appoint a much better manager who can keep QPR up... Hopefully we''ve already built up enough of a cushion with those 8 points to make sure we finish above them come May.

[quote user="BW"]Although we all hate Colin i feel very sorry for him. Yes they had bad results recently but it is their first season back in the prem. They are not even odds on getting relegated they have a chance and think Fernandes has blown his load far too early here.[/quote]

Are you for real?

[quote user="BW"]Just think if it was norwich and we were still in their position would you sack Lambert. How many negative things you can say about Warnock he still won them the league last year.[/quote]

BW  I think it would be different, I think Warnock went no just because of reults but because of his mouth and that was creating bad image and publicity for the club and make them a bit of a laughing stock...PL is not that guy however results go

Interesting comment from Fernandez on the QPR site includes the following:

"Neil has acted with honesty, professionalism and integrity throughout his time at the Club....."

Not so sure how his whinges about RVP and Johnson, to name but two in the last fortnight, fit into that!

Bit of a harsh sacking really. A promoted team, who havent been in the relegation zone all season, and having not had the benefit of Fernandes money for a whole transfer window. I wonder if the form of Us and Swansea have made a difference? Overall he leaves them in a far better place than when he took over.Still a twonk though.

Indeed. It mush have been fairly galling for the owners to see Norwich and Swansea doing well having spent considerably less cash over the past 2 years.Colin will bounce back. Maybe he''ll take over at Blackburn!

So what do people think about Mark Hughes then? Seems he is the replacement, Although as career moves go leaving Fulham and ending up at QPR isn''t to great!

Couldn`t have happened to a nicer man. QPR`s fortunes may well improve under a new manager, which is obviously bad news for us, but with or without new signings it will not be an easy job. Warnock has systematically gathered a bunch of ego`s which could easily turn into an unmanagable bunch. It will take a very good manager to save them imo.

Neil Warnock said: "Obviously I''m very disappointed, but having achieved so much, I leave the Club with a great sense of pride.

"I have enjoyed my time here more than anywhere else and the QPR fans have been brilliant with me - they deserve success.

"My biggest regret is that the takeover didn''t happen earlier,

because that would have given me the opportunity to bring in the targets

I''d pinpointed all last summer and probably given us a better chance to

succeed in the Premier League."

Cry me a river, Colin.