Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Oli Johnson Leaves NCFC

@NorwichCityFC

City confirm that Oli Johnson has left the Club by mutual consent.

Good luck to the lad, he scored a couple of important goals for us (notably Southend (H) ), so I wish him all the best.

It''s a shame as the lad is clearly a good footballer, but obviously way down the pecking order and still has something to prove.

Good luck Oli, and thanks for your goals!

[quote user="lappinitup"]We never got a chance to say goodbye! [:''(][:''(][:''(]
[/quote]

I would never have guessed that you''d post that! [;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]We never got a chance to say goodbye! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

[/quote]Well honestly! They did it with Hucks and now they''ve done it with Oli. Different board, different manager but same old, same old. [:@]

Goodbye Oli. Thanks for your efforts. I''ll always remember you for that brace at fortress Carra and in particular, ''that'' diving header.Best of luck in your career.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]We never got a chance to say goodbye! [:''(][:''(][:''(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well honestly! They did it with Hucks and now they''ve done it with Oli.

Different board, different manager but same old, same old. [:@]
[/quote]

You forgot Cody[;)]

Clearly a good lad and a good player. Really hope he gets a move to a decent league 1 club at least. Reckon he could play in the Champ too given a decent manager and a decent run.

Good luck Oli - hope you find a Club quickly and get your career back on track.As has been said he scored some important goals for us but I think, for his experience, we climbed the league tables a bit too quickly for him to have a a realistic chance of first team games.Good player though, and I am sure he will be a good signing for someone.

I feel for the lad as at the beginning he looked to have a touch of the "John Barnes" dribbling skills and he defo popped up with a few goals as has been said already.

I''m sure he can hold his weight in league one, maybe back at Yeovil?

[quote user="CityLegends04"]Cheers for that Southend game Oli. Good luck for the future (Y)[/quote]yes, that was a special moment, great header fella, good luck for the future [;)]

Good luck to Oli and how refreshing to see a player showing such humility and dignity; it really makes you want to see him do well in the future. Someone will take a chance on him and end up with a very good player.

Shyster

What''s wrong? Are you upset because BW is getting all the attention?

What other reason could you possibly have to make such an incredibly outrageous racist comment! Who the f*ck do you think you are? After the week we''ve had as a club with a young talented player being racially abused at Anfield, you think it''s alright to publish a comment like that? Have a word with yourself!

Not only do I hope Sports Desk Pete issues you with a life time ban from this forum, I hope the club catch up with you too through locating you via your IP address, you can then take some time to consider what you have said on a thread which was supposed to be thanking a player who through no fault of his own has left the club. You have now ruined it and what''s more further tarnished our fan base reputation with your mindless remarks!

I always thought you were a bit of a sh*t but I never thought you''d be so stupid as to write what you have this evening. I hope you''re happy with yourself!

I think you need help BW.

Tomorrow I''ll be in touch on PM with some numbers I''d like you to call to get yourself booked onto a psychiatric help programme

Good luck Oli -  hope you can make a decent career for yourself at league 1 (possibly lower end championship) level..I can clearly remember 3 of his goals - 2 against Southend and the 4th at Colchester.. who was his 4th goal against?

[quote user="rondy"]Good luck Oli -  hope you can make a decent career for yourself at league 1 (possibly lower end championship) level..

I can clearly remember 3 of his goals - 2 against Southend and the 4th at Colchester..

who was his 4th goal against?
[/quote]

I think he got the 2nd away at Bristol Rovers?

Good luck to him, always gave his all when he wore the shirt and scored a couple of important goals, but as others have said he was a victim of our success.

Good Luck Oli, hope whereever you end up you enjoy it and do well.

Good luck oli, did a job for us and i''m sure if he ever comes back to Carrow Road with a new team he will get a great reception.all the best and enjoy scoring against Ipswich in league 1 next season!