Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Jimmy Kebe

My best mate is a Reading fan, and he despairs with him. Personally, I went to see Reading v Brighton a couple of weeks ago and, although he is quick, he can''t take the ball with him! Never helps defend either, really cannot see Lambert going for him.

Kebe, in my opinion, is much like the much hyped McGugan. When he''s good he''s very good, unfortunately he''s only very good about once in every 6 games.

Not consistant enough for this level if you ask me.

[quote user="Hannibal"]

Thanks i''ll call him now see if he is up for playing for my sunday side

[/quote]

He aint that good.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I thought he was quite good at CR last season, funny how opinions differ on a player[/quote]

When he came to CR i wasn''t impressed. Thought he went down easier than Holt (and that''s saying something!) and didn''t think he had major ability. No where near as good as what we have. Championship player at most.

Well each to there own I thought he was awesome when he came to carrow road and wanted Lambert to sign him ever since.

If he still has it I dont know but on his day he is unplayable

Lambert is certainly a man to get the best out of a player, I just don''t think Kebe will be one of those players though.

To inject some pace into the side without a transfer fee if signed in the summer or a sub £1m transfer fee now (I know we have to pay his wages on top of this) if we suffered injuries to the likes of Benno, Pilks, Jackson?

I know they are different types of player but if Leeds still want £8m for Snoddy, I can''t see Hudders accepting less than £5m for Rhodes (if they sell at all), fees are crazy.  If we are being priced out of the market for most of our targets does Lambert just stick with what we''ve got then?

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

Well each to there own I thought he was awesome when he came to carrow road and wanted Lambert to sign him ever since.

If he still has it I dont know but on his day he is unplayable

[/quote]

Same here. I think he''s an excellent player. When seeing him play against us last year I thought he is prem class and will be playing in the prem soon. Spent a lot of time watching him and would love it if we signed him. The same could be said of Bristols Adomah. He also is prem class I think.