Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Neil Warnock in Norwich...?

He''s going to Colney to scream Bradley Johnson -calling him a cheat and when he''s finished, he''s going to give Grant Holt Ipswich Crazy''s speech ''Grant Holt - you''re going to hell''!

[quote user="Scooby"]My mate''s called Neil Warnock and he gets a train 5 times a week from Norwich.[/quote]

I feel sorry for your mate lumbered with that name and I DOO feel sorry for you SCOOBY

still whats in a name

work this one out but im sure there will be others coming along with other anagrams lol

COW WITH SPIN

Perhaps he''s really a huge Norwich fan, thats why we always beat him, so he''s come to see if Lambert can get him a half-season ticket on the cheap, now he''s out of work and all, he needs to save the pennies.

Seriously, if it was the actual Neil Warnock, in Norwich. Perhaps he''s come to spill some QPR secrets? He''s probably pretty pissed off they sacked him, if a manager wins you promotion in his first(?) season, you should at least repay him by giving him the full season. Obviously there is a different man in charge, who obviously wants him/their money spent on a team who are going to stay in the premiership, and they have lost faith in Warnock being able to do that. Maybe he''s telling us all their transfer plans so we can sneak in and steal them?

[quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"]

Ok....have I missed something or what is this colin thing about? Someone tell me, I just don''t understand.

Thanks.

[/quote]Neil Warnock''s real name is Colin.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"]

Ok....have I missed something or what is this colin thing about? Someone tell me, I just don''t understand.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Neil Warnock''s real name is Colin.

[/quote]

Thanks Mister Chops

I tried to find out yesterday on wiki and just couldn''t find anything.

[quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"]

Thanks.

[/quote]Neil Warnock''s real name is Colin.[/quote]

Thanks Mister Chops

[/quote]Oh look, I was being mean.Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Wa*ker.

Just on Warnock, for whom I still have some time, in his column in The Independent, bemoaning his dismissal, he says:

"Look at our last three League matches," he said. "We played very well at Swansea, dominating the second half, held our own at Arsenal, and were leading Norwich. But you can''t legislate for Shaun Wright-Phillips giving the ball straight to Andrey Arshavin with half an hour left or Joey Barton getting sent off."

Oh, I think you can very much legislate for Joey Barton getting sent off...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Just on Warnock, for whom I still have some time, in his column in The Independent, bemoaning his dismissal, he says:

"Look at our last three League matches," he said. "We played very well at Swansea, dominating the second half, held our own at Arsenal, and were leading Norwich. But you can''t legislate for Shaun Wright-Phillips giving the ball straight to Andrey Arshavin with half an hour left or Joey Barton getting sent off."

[/quote][:)]I don''t understand people who say "you can''t legislate for...."Why would you want to pass a law so "Shaun Wright Phillips cannot give the ball away" or a law that says "Joey Barton cannot get sent off"?Perhaps Colin could run as MP for the Sour Grapes party, then he can legislate to his heart''s content.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[:)]

I don''t understand people who say "you can''t legislate for...."

Why would you want to pass a law so "Shaun Wright Phillips cannot give the ball away" or a law that says "Joey Barton cannot get sent off"?

Perhaps Colin could run as MP for the Sour Grapes party, then he can legislate to his heart''s content.
[/quote]

About as likely as Eric "Why don''t I kick a Norwich goalie''s head while I''m about it?" Cantona running for President of France. Oh, hold on...[;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Jolly_Green_Giants"]

Thanks.

[/quote]

Neil Warnock''s real name is Colin.

[/quote]

Thanks Mister Chops

[/quote]

Oh look, I was being mean.

Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Wa*ker.

[/quote]

Not wanting to pick fault MrC....but shouldnt that be Colin Wa*ker is an anagram of Neil Warnock.....no on second thoughts maybe you were right!!!!

Anyway I can exclusively reveal that Mr Smallcock was indeed in Norwich, it may have escaped your notice, but the mighty Bloaters, Yarmouth Town FC are having a little bit of trouble & are facing relegation from the top flight....Mr Nocock has been approached to steady the ship & help raise the profile of the club. It is hoped he can guide them to safety & to retain their Pemiership status. His calming infulence in the dressing room & on the touchline is beleived to be what is needed to turn things around, he will be given all of the clubs funds a considerable sum of £3.64 to spend in the transfer market. He is looking to bring in several players including Joey Barton, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Jimmy Bullard & Titus Bramble. In view of his recent condamnation of Bradley Johnson on TV & in the papers, he is trying to make public amends & has hired Max Clifford to handle all his PR.... Yarmouth Town FC will be giving a statement to the massed media sometime later this week....you heard it first!!!!!!