Sign in to follow this  
Oli_NCFC

Under16 tickets - adult

Im a student and i think paying an adults ticket price is slightly harsh. Where do they think 16-21 year olds are getting the cash for tickets that cost £35+ alot of clubs have under 12, under 16, under18/student and then aldult prices. Taking a step from paying for an under 16''s ticket to paying an adults is expensive. I would just like to see a change in the ticket structure, maybe cut the prices for elderly people and under 21''s?

They used to have a student price, but a few years back they scrapped it. And sadly, like you, as a student I simply can''t afford it.

And whilst the ground is selling out every game, they won''t change nothing. I''m sure there''s plenty of us in the same boat.

[url]http://www.soccerpmonline.co.uk/download/NCFC_Matchday_Information.pdf[/url]Contact the club and ask them to review prices. Given that the school leaving age has been increased to 18, the club should review its pricing to take this into account.However there are a number of 18-21 year olds who do work and still live at home so have more spare money that many 21+ people. Lots of other clubs do not have prices for 18-21 year olds. I understand your frustration but it''s about making lifestyle choices which adults have to do.