Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Doing a Henry

Well done Thierry! Proved what a legend you are to arsenal and the game as a whole!

What Norwich hero would you most like to come back and do an ''Henry''

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Ian Crook.[/quote]Seconded.  Although at the minute either Newman or Jackson might be useful in the centre of defence - our midfield is quite sorted, and we''ve got a bit of an Ian Crook in Hoolahan.  But I''d still take Crook''s direct free kicks anyday.

[quote user="Bobzilla"][quote user="Old Shuck"]Ian Crook.[/quote]

Seconded.  Although at the minute either Newman or Jackson might be useful in the centre of defence - our midfield is quite sorted, and we''ve got a bit of an Ian Crook in Hoolahan.  But I''d still take Crook''s direct free kicks anyday.
[/quote]

Crook and Hoolahan?  How are they similar?

Bellamy is the only plausible one really, other than Rob Green. I doubt either will ever come back here though.

I suppose Scoot Parker and Peter Crouch don''t count as they were only on loan? If they don''t, Huckerby all the way.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Dickson Etuhu? (Looked the part against us on new year''s day)[/quote]

I thought he looked pretty average. Ran a more than I remember him doing when he was with us, but rest of his game was average. Not that Fulham really did anything after he came on anyway....

only if he could come back 100% fit, but Dean Ashton.. then he could prove to everyone why he was the best striker this country has produced in over 30 years...

I think Alan Shearer would have a lot to say about that. But Ashton was a fantastic forward. How I just wish he had been playing up front rather than Heskey in that last World Cup.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]only if he could come back 100% fit, but Dean Ashton.. then he could prove to everyone why he was the best striker this country has produced in over 30 years...
[/quote]

Really???