Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

NCFC fans, please complete my survey for a forthcoming NCFC site

Q3 is rubbishA podcast isn''t actually information. And if you can''t find a match report anywhere you must be a dipstick. That only leaves one option about ''hot topics''.

Done Jim although one small problem with the survey is when none of the pre-populated answers are fitting, when you type in ''Other'', it still forces you to click another box.

Thanks Andy. Sorry about that problem, I''ll keep that in mind with any future surveys.

Any comments and suggestions for the site are welcome through this thread.

There seems to be some confusion about the paid subscription comment. First of all, it is not my intention to have any paid subscription content. I am just interested to see if there is anything fans feel is worth paying for.

In any case in would only be a small part of the site and the majority of content would be available for everyone for free.

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]Q3 is rubbishA podcast isn''t actually information. And if you can''t find a match report anywhere you must be a dipstick. That only leaves one option about ''hot topics''.[/quote]nee naw nee naw.. Halt! survey police![img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaazwvrOkxbX2rpDdwALMMtZPwRgZqUYtxb10tVFTlaTtH3hhIIA[/img]Respect mah Authority!