Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

10 minutes played and Palace 1-0 up already...

That was not a dig at the moderators more an indication of how things were sounding at palace!! One or two lucky escapes, not sure I like Mark Bright on five live, very pro palace after his playing days!

CRYSTAL PALACE: Kiraly, Butterfield, Hall, Sorondo, Granville, Routledge, Leigertwood, Hughes, Kolkka, Johnson, Freedman.
Subs:
Speroni, Popovic, Torghelle, Riihilahti, Soares.

NORWICH CITY:
Green, Helveg, Fleming, Shackell, Drury, Francis, Safri, Bentley, Huckerby, McKenzie, Ashton.
Subs: Holt, Jonson, Svensson, Ward, Doherty

Full report here

I just pressed the reply button when we kicked off.

Had to delete everything I wrote after Ashton scored.

And he says: "It''s all going right for the Canaries now"Then the other replies: "Surely 3 points now"

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!11!!1!1ONEONEONE

This is ridiculous!!! 1-3 to City, and everything going City''s way. Palace fans kicking up trouble.

Palace are going to throw everything forwards and make mistakes, while we have to keep playing like its 1-1.

They did it to us on the opening day of the season, and they''ve just done it to us again. If only we knew how to defend a lead we''d have four more points than we do now.

What a WASTE! We needed the 3 points and we threw away a 2 goal advantage. I just want to go and break something!!! Once again Andy Johnson up to his old tricks - just reinforces my disapproval of his PFA nomination.

At 3-1, I was on 9 points for the prediction league, now I just have make do with 4

It wasn''t just us that threw the points away, it was also Johnson''s cheating ways. I don''t understand why he didn''t get booked when the ref didn''t give any of the other penalties. Don''t people get booked for diving anymore?