Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

WBA FA Cup tickets

We have been allocated the whole Smethwick end as we requested 15% of ground and segregation issues mean that they''ve had to give us the whole end. They are selling home tickets for £15 so hopefully ours will be similarly cheap!!

if that is true that is going to make my mate who is a season ticket holder in the Smethwick end a little unhappy having to give his seat up for a canary fan ahh bliss

where can I confirm this I want to let my mate know in advance lol

[quote user="kick it off"]100% true - I dont make stuff up! See link below!

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10366~2574572,00.html[/quote]

I had no reason to doubt you lick it just seen it myself on their website thanks for info I also found this on their website which they are doing on the cup matchday

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2573857,00.html

found it amusing as I have visions of capt Roy hodgson standing at the helm with oars sticking out the side with the team rowing with all their might lol

Divs crew

if 15 quid is true then west brom cant sell us tickets any dearer than they sell to home fans.

Why is that, because its FA cup? WBA tickets are well cheap, was going to go this sat and sit with my mate whose a baggies fan and tivkets were only 20/25 for students in the WBA seats. Away tickets are always going to be mor epricey cos demand is much more, comparatively

As I understand it, away tickets have to be sold at the same price as home tickets in "equivalent" areas. e.g. At Carrow Road, away fans are charged the same non-members price for a Jarrold wing seat as casual home fans would pay. So whatever the prices are for this Saturday, any casual Baggies fans (without member discount) in the Smethwick stand should be paying the same.Of course, clubs can manipulate this so the away fans are in the most expensive stand, as a lot of the time in the Prem the away allocation is guaranteed to sell out, and it''s a nice earner when the home fans aren''t so keen (looking at you Aston Villa).

£10 ticket for me and an £7 train journey. I''ll be going to this one!!

Hopefully we''ll sell all of our allocation, more likely as its a Saturday game, not an evening one.